• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Strays From Its Main Responsibility

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main responsibility of an elected govt is to serve its citizens.

The pap has strayed from this main responsibility by favouring foreigners and serving foreign trash instead of Singaporeans

The pap can claim that it has built Gardens By The Bay, shopping malls, Terminal 4, the Jewel or increased GDP. But it cant claim that it has served Singaporeans first.

Building iconic structures is not the main responsibility of a govt. Neither is competing with private enterprise and making money the main responsibility of an elected govt. Singaporeans must hold pap responsible for failing to serve Singaporeans first.

Singaporeans must hold pap responsible for failing in its main responsibility as an elected govt

Last edited:

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
When seventy percent of the low life people out there squandered the only sacred vote they possessed last year, that caused what is happening now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main responsibility of an elected govt is to serve its citizens.
Singaporeans must hold pap responsible for failing in its main responsibility as an elected govt

Your reasoning is flawed

Any political party's first and last objective is to stay in power

Voters will vote according to their own interests

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reasoning is flawed

Any political party's first and last objective is to stay in power

Voters will vote according to their own interests

There is a difference in your reasoning and mine. Yours is based on pap's self preservation. Mine is predicated on wanting to serve the people

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a difference in your reasoning and mine. Yours is based on pap's self preservation. Mine is predicated on wanting to serve the people

you're being naive and idealistic.

Why should Pap "serve the people"? to achieve a warm fuzzy feeling? obviously it is to entrench their own power.

Every life form on this Earth is driven by self preservation or pleasure seeking. If not, it won't survive very long in the long run.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should Pap "serve the people"? to achieve a warm fuzzy feeling? obviously it is to entrench their own power.

Every life form on this Earth is driven by self preservation or pleasure seeking. If not, it won't survive very long in the long run.

you are so lack of wisdom. no wonder u need many clones here to justified your ego in this forum. A total example of a sinkie loser.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

A responsible elected govt wants to serve the people.

Are you suggesting that the pap is not a responsible elected govt?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

No political party is interested in serving the people.

I have experienced first hand how Australian and NZ political parties do whatever it takes to cling to power regardless of the consequences to society.

Serving the people is the last thing on their minds.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No political party is interested in serving the people.

I have experienced first hand how Australian and NZ political parties do whatever it takes to cling to power regardless of the consequences to society.

Serving the people is the last thing on their minds.

I am talking abt a responsible elected govt, not just an ordinary political party.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you.

He is a loser

In some European countries and even Australia, the politicians did good for the many and the whole country are in very good condition that benefit everyone living in the country, including the politicians themselves.

Only primitive sinkie chinks from outdated generations will only think of self-serving and benefit themselves and that is all to it and like to give nativity as a justification for their stupidity and their own nativity.

You can tell from the way they post , they are from the outdated generation. Pls go back in time to your generation and rot there. The future is too pure for you, pls go back in time to your past cesspool and rot and decompose there.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some European countries and even Australia, the politicians did good for the many and the whole country are in very good condition that benefit everyone living in the country, including the politicians themselves.

Only primitive sinkie chinks from outdated generations will only think of self-serving and benefit themselves and that is all to it and like to give nativity as a justification for their stupidity and their own nativity.

You can tell from the way they post , they are from the outdated generation. Pls go back in time to your generation and rot there. The future is too pure for you, pls go back in time to your past cesspool and rot and decompose there.

Agree..many unenlightened Singaporeans think that making money is everything. Making money is pap's main belief too

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not write the rules of the game and was merely spelling them out for you.

The sooner you learn about how this world works the happier you will be and won't create 10 threads a day asking pointless questions

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not write the rules of the game and was merely spelling them out for you.

The sooner you learn about how this world works the happier you will be and won't create 10 threads a day asking pointless questions

Ball-less sinkie statement who has no balls to stand on either side. When any opportunities or condition which is favourable on either side, you jump to it.

This is sinkie behaviour.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ball-less sinkie statement who has no balls to stand on either side. When any opportunities or condition which is favourable on either side, you jump to it.

This is sinkie behaviour.

And you are so brave... to egg on a 17 year old boy to say things you can't even articulate.. :rolleyes:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are so brave... to egg on a 17 year old boy to say things you can't even articulate.. :rolleyes:

The 17 year old has much intelligence and wisdom and I am happy to learn from him..

Old generation sinkie losers like you can't learn anything and deem ashame that you have to learn from someone who is a few generations after you.

By the way, the world does not work like what you perceived.. It is only you who see the world this way..

I can smell a sinkie loser from miles away.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am talking abt a responsible elected govt, not just an ordinary political party.

I have yet to come across an elected government that is responsible.

Take the NZ government for example it is racist, fiscally reckless and seriously spineless.

Policies are formulated for the sole purpose of retaining power even if it means bankrupting the country.