• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SBF deadpool/death list

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when is SBF going to set up a deadpool?in light of recent events/miracles......SBF should set up a deadpool with a list of names we feel are most likely to up lorry next or wish to see bite the dust......Sam Leong can be the bookie.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when is SBF going to set up a deadpool?in light of recent events/miracles......SBF should set up a deadpool with a list of names we feel are most likely to up lorry next or wish to see bite the dust......Sam Leong can be the bookie.

Payout in the form of Geylang vouchers ? :p
Or HFJ vouchers for 金龙兄 :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do understand that the Grim Reaper doesn't really bother about the age of the person he's after, don't you?
Yes, I do, but since frenchbriefs said "most likely", we still have to focus on those born in the 1920s and 1930s, right? :o

Also, I'm not aware of any other famous Sinkies who were born before 1920 and are still alive.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I do, but since frenchbriefs said "most likely", we still have to focus on those born in the 1920s and 1930s, right? :o

Also, I'm not aware of any other famous Sinkies who were born before 1920 and are still alive.

Deadpool is a public opinion lottery like sgpools,it doesnt necessary have to be the one most likely to die but the one u wish most to see dead.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has a destiny and you can't escape that.
Some are destined to die in office while others in ICU.
Of course there are some who tries to change it by entering a new religion,
religion conversion or simply pure monk-hood.

But you can't escape "KARMA".
No amount of money can save you from the "KARMA"
that you have accumulated through
your own evil and selfish deeds.

Think about it before its too late.
Prevention is always better than cure.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some are destined to die in office...

No amount of money can save you from the "KARMA"
that you have accumulated through
your own evil and selfish deeds.
Dear hsienloong, are you predicting your own death to happen sometime next year? :confused:

image.php

Attachments

• dodo.jpg
    dodo.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 263

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear hsienloong, are you predicting your own death to happen sometime next year? :confused:

image.php

This one cannot joke about it. That's why its a serious thread.
It came as a dream, LHL died in office in the year 2017.
Hope you get to be the first in line of the queue to LHL's wake.

Btw, what time did you go see your nathan today?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
And here are three Chinese Sinkies:

Born in 1923: wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Seng_Tee, last surviving son of Lee Kong Chian and, therefore, last surviving grandson of Tan Kah Kee
Born in 1929: wikipedia.org/wiki/Wee_Cho_Yaw
Born in 1937: wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Koh
I just remembered two more, both born in 1926:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yong_Pung_How
wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Hu
after seeing this thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234885-7th-Month-Ghost-LKY-must-pull-one-more-bastard-buddy-to-hell-Yong-Pang-How(sai)