• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Over 20% of Condo Owners Suffer Paper Loss! WTF!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 20% on paper loss. PAP is doing a good job to keep Singapore stable. Good job PAP. These owners still can Tahan.

That's also to say that price of property will need to be allowed to slide another 30% to 40% before any impact can be seen.

Please tell this to MALAYSIANS who cannot understand the meaning of paper loss. According to one mudlander dog in JB forum, 30% paper loss means sell and become chicken already and they happily go slandering you around with lies.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years ago I predicted in this forum that prices would crash in 2016 esp in sentosa where it has crashed 40% at least!!! hahahhahah . How prescient I am. hahahahh told you. where narong, xebay and company now??? why so quiet??? hahhahahha

It's the same with you. You predicted Joseph schooling would flop. Hide in one corner diam diam when proven wrong. Surely you understand why they are so quiet!:kma:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same with you. You predicted Joseph schooling would flop. Hide in one corner diam diam when proven wrong. Surely you understand why they are so quiet!:kma:

Hahahah he was also wrong about the Nanning murder conspiracy theory. Proven all the murderers from Malaysia. Malaysians blaming foreigners for crime as usual.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I always hear news report that condo prices this quarter drop by 0.9% or 1.1%. Even if you add up consecutive 4 quarters, you still cannot hit 22%.

The figures chun bo ?

IT says 20% of owners in that particular district lose $. Meaning 2 out of 10 owners suffered paper loss. How much they lost is not stated.

Not owners lost 20% of their value.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you brought it up I said schooling would flop under the singapore sports system which is full of crap and I still stand by it. in fact alot of people thought thatall along he was trained by the local sinkies coach when in 2012 olympics which he failed to qualify and the sinkies coach make so much noise and blasted him for the wrong googles etc(just show how unprofessional the local coaches are) and all the scolding from the sinkies then for failing to enter the finals. contrast that with his victory now which have a lot of sycophants.
My beef is with sinkies like you not schooling.
It was a critique of the pathetic sinkies and sports council attittude to sports. For all intent and purpose schooling victory has actually nothing to do with singapore . I and alot of people was under the impression he was sponsored by singapore garmen BUT it turned out he was trained, sponsored and given a scholarship by the texans, americans, uni of texas. in fact the americans should claim 100% credit.
The bombshell was that even the person who fought for his NS deferment is a Malaysian ie his mom when the garmen wanted him to come back and interrupt his training. the sinkies did nothing!!!! zero. zilch. go to internet and see what his mother said which is full of criticism against mindef and otehr sinkies.
Now only unscrupulous sinkies all try to ride on his coat tails and claim credit. how low can you get???? My stand that any sinkie trained under another sinkie system would still fail . so there is nothing great about schooling achievement for you to boast about since he was traiined by the americans. you are just like the MIW. show up last minute and claim credit for other's people hard work. I see that everyday in my line of work. Siam when thing go wrong and then cow beh cow bu.
damn disgusting. so go and fark yourself.
BBC is correct when they identified schooling as a Malaysian. hahhaha unltimate insult to people like you. at least his malaysian mother fought for his deferment. the sinkies should all just shut up and not be a parasite. Go and celebrate your useless china FT imports like Li jia wei. you guys gave so much credit to her and now what???? that LBW is just like most sinkies. ugly, fat bitch with no class parasiting on others fame.

Last edited: