• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nathan has passed away

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One by one the trees start to fall ... first LKY , now Nathan. It is a real sign of the passing of old guards.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would be going down again to pay my respects to the People's President, the late Mr S R Nathan at Parliament House tomorrow. Any samsters here want to join me and kowtow 9 times before his casket?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So they're making you kowtow 9 times to kill time and build up the pathetic queue outside now.

I would be going down again to pay my respects to the People's President, the late Mr S R Nathan at Parliament House tomorrow. Any samsters here want to join me and kowtow 9 times before his casket?

jw5

Loyal

I politely decline. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can't go as I have another commitment. Could you please send my condolences to his family and kowtow 9 times to him for me?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means forummer JohnTan will have to kowtow 18 times. :(

He will take "orders' now...he is a professional 'por lumpars'...these people are, & quick to make a few 'bucks'.....throw in a thousand he will kowtow till dawn & his forehead bleed....such a love for a president....:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He will take "orders' now...he is a professional 'por lumpars'...these people are, & quick to make a few 'bucks'.....throw in a thousand he will kowtow till dawn & his forehead bleed....such a love for a president....:biggrin:

Not worth the money. :(

jw5

Loyal

Have you gone already? :confused: