• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Duterte - You got to love this guy

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now a convert. He gives you a chance and you are still at it, he does not wait, he acts. He should take over the Ministry of Transport.

http://northboundasia.com/2016/08/2...es-appointive-govt-positions-vacant/President Duterte declares all appointive gov’t positions vacant
Posted on August 21, 2016 by Northbound Philippines News Online
President Duterte declares all appointive gov’t positions vacant
DAVAO CITY — Except for secretary and undersecretary posts, President Rodrigo Duterte declared vacant all the positions in the government with presidential appointments to further cleanse the ranks of the public service down to the regional level.

At a press conference after midnight Sunday at the Presidential Guesthouse in Panacan, Duterte said those officials, who were appointed by a president must consider themselves resigned effective immediately. His order did not include civil career service eligible who would still undergo normal procedures if found responsible or liable of graft and corruption.

“If you are there because of the presidential appointments, I will declare all your positions all throughout the country vacant. You know why? Until now, in my provincial visits, I still hear corruption being committed by people especially in the regulatory agencies,” he said.

President Duterte cited again the agencies like the Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board (LTFRB) and the Land Transportation Office (LTO) which had been in his list of most corrupt agencies.

The president even called out on one LTFRB official whose name he cannot remember to “come to me and see me in Malacañang.”

“The LTO and those who are appointed to that positions of LTO except the career, consider your positions vacant as of this hour. All of them…lahat (all). It will number in thousand. Consider yourself in the crucible of truth about corruption in this country,” he declared.

The President explained that he hates doing it but he still continues to receive complaints but he cannot go after each and everyone of them.

“If I go there everyday, I would not have time to be President and sit there and make crucial decisions for the country. So I will declare all the position — there are the assistant. There’s always a deputy or even the first clerk, they can take over until such time I decide whether I will dispose of you or not,” he stressed.

He reminded that he has the promise to give the Filipino people a clean government and “it would maybe, along the way, cost the employment of some who are really the corrupt.

“If I go there once, twice, and still I hear about complaints, and if you are a presidential appointee, meaning to say I appoint you or you were appointed by the previous president, but the appointing authority has the power to appoint and the power to dismiss, without any reason, except that loss of confidence in your ability to deliver your mandate,” he emphasized.

It may be recalled that on Friday, LTFRB Chairman Martin Delgra announced the resignation of LTFRB XI Director Benjamin Go and the filing of retirement by LTFRB XI Administrative Officer Edgar Violan after a spot audit conducted nationwide of all LTFRB transactions showing several case folders with alleged questionable franchise issuance and which were brought to Manila for further investigation.

Delgra together with Board member Atty. Aileen Lizada-Lopez met with officials and employees of LTFRB XI on August 11 followed by a reshuffling of employees and directors once he completes consultation and meetings in all regional offices on September.

Delgra, who was among the first appointees of the Duterte administration had been instructed by President Duterte to rid the agency of corruption. Delgra said there is an ongoing investigation within LTFRB nationwide.

“We will be fair. We will be feared,” Delgra assured in reference to conducting investigations.

Lopez said a nationwide review of the agency’s work showed there are spurious decisions made by some LTFRB officials. While she would not however refer to a particular regional office, Lopez said one regional office in Luzon would collect as high as P200,000 for one franchise.

Delgra warned that those accused of money-making activities in LTFRB will not go unpunished as there have been complaints and information that some of the employees and directors are having alleged alliances with fixers inside and outside the agency especially on application of franchises.

Delgra confirmed the system and money-making activities within the LTFRB is unimaginable that when he asked employees and officials if the statement of President Duterte that it is a corrupt agency is true – he only got a long silence.

He said even former regional directors have alliances in fixing activities that despite incomplete documents, some operators hold franchises.

“We break the butter” referring to alleged SOPs for processing of franchising and other documents.

Lopez said a review of the agency’s work showed there are spurious decisions made by some LTFRB officials.

While she would not however refer to a particular regional office, Lopez said one regional office would collect as high as PHP200,000 for one franchise.

While there is cleansing of the ranks, Delgra said they are continuously working on improving the system of LTFRB and cut on processing time. The LTFRB is now using log books to pinpoint responsibility in delay of applications. Lilian Mellejor/PNA/northboundasia.com

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
first the purge on junkies, next the purge on corrupt officials.
neat! these hard line tactics will go well in their history books.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If sinkies had returned CSJ to parliament he would have got to work cleansing Singapore too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ's forte is human rights, democracy etc, the complete opposite of Duterte who has put human rights, democracy etc in the cupboard while he cleanses his country.

If sinkies had returned CSJ to parliament he would have got to work cleansing Singapore too.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men in White have played well to the fears of naive Singaporeans that voting any opposition into power will disrupt the peace and prosperity that Singaporeans have been enjoying

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy should take over the post from Shamu and whack the hell out of all those foreign criminals and druggies running wild in sinkie land, especially in Geylang and Little India. He is like the punching sheriff in an old cowboy town, ready for action and no talk cock. Sinkie land needs a Minister like him to keep the island clean and crime free.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
first the purge on junkies, next the purge on corrupt officials.
neat! these hard line tactics will go well in their history books.

Nabeh... I nid to tek beck my wurds. D juz beck paddled on his wurds on taking Pilippines out prom te UN.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men in White have played well to the fears of naive Singaporeans that voting any opposition into power will disrupt the peace and prosperity that Singaporeans have been enjoying

Voting pappies into power has not changed the island to a crime free country; it is still infested with foreign criminals, drug pushers, traffickers and murderers.

Killing someone in the island does not automatically attract the hangman's noose and this is why many people are not afraid to use lethal weapons to attack their victims. Hang all killers like the Japs had done when they were rulers of sinkie land and all killings would stop.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ is an academician ... he does not have the iron will like Duterte to clean up the crime scene in sinkie land. Duterte has steel clad balls and determination to clean up peenoy land. Surely, all criminals understand brute force to toe in line, not kiddie talk to beg them to become law abiding citizens. Duterte is doing the right thing to whack the peenoy scums.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the antithesis of all the PC motherfuckers all over the world who have infiltrated politics in every country with their empty words and lack of action.

He probably needs to go easy on the insults to USA diplomats etc but on the whole, he's getting things done.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Duterte is a mad man. If Trump gets into power, he would be doing 100 times worse than what Duterte is doing right now. There would be lots of dead bodies everywhere - latinos, narco traffickers, niggers, muslims etc. Imagine a mad man like Duterte with the nuclear war codes.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, I had him sorted out way when he just got elected. Now it looks to be a short presidency or a long and fruitful one.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the antithesis of all the PC motherfuckers all over the world who have infiltrated politics in every country with their empty words and lack of action.

He probably needs to go easy on the insults to USA diplomats etc but on the whole, he's getting things done.

I first thought of Duterte as the madman that he was portrayed by the western press, but when I spoke to couple of pinoy mates at work, I realised that their support for him was genuine and that they were NOT just trying to be nice about their country lest I bagged it even further.

In fact, a few of them tell me that there is a strong movement to push for constitutional change such that Duterte would be elected for a second term.

He won me over completely when he asked UNHRC to fuck off with their sanctimonious PC bullshit and said it like it should be that drug dealers do not deserve any human rights as they are responsible for destroying the rights of the thousands under their web of addiction. And calling the US ambassador a gay bastard? That to me is Duterte in top form!

After so many years, it is about time that Philippines get its time in the sun, with the bland but relatively scandal free Aquino government, they need another civilian president and another term with good leadership, maybe then, pinoys would wisen up to what they want as President and not vote the most famous celebrity clown or best known political dynasty.

If all goes well, Duterte would be a LKY that Philippines needs, albeit a badass LKY with a potty mouth...LOL.