• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL just collapsed on stage!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
His body was shaking before he collapsed.
Help arrived fast and the audience don't seemed to be alarmed,
and someone started to clap and the rest follow.
This might be his FINAL warning, final wake-up call to RESIGN!
I like the part Pinky mimicking Farage saying "I quit" or something to that effect... I thought it was for real... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
By the way, I hope I've managed to outdo myself! :wink: :o
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2493627#post2493627
Please start more threads. Aim to outdo yourself all the time. Good luck!
I knew you can do it! Kudos to you!
For the record:

796 users browsing this thread at 2258h:
attachment.php

821 users browsing this thread at 2311h:
attachment.php

3,466 users browsing the Courtyard sub-forum at 2302h:
attachment.php

3,561 users browsing the Courtyard sub-forum at 2306h:
attachment.php

3,651 users browsing the Courtyard sub-forum at 2324h:
attachment.php

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the look on his face is like he saw the ghost of his father rise from his grave,or his father's dead nemesis Lim Chin Siong and Francis seow beckoning to him from the afterlife.

or maybe the quaaludes he just took before the speech just kicked in.

[video=youtube;9qUou4fzoSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qUou4fzoSI[/video]

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
七月半国庆演说之-❝借尸还魂❞-李光耀企图发表演说

It was LKY from hell came out and attempted to give NDP51 Rally taking over from son lah. Like the coup in Turkey had failed lah.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure many s'poreans over-reacted to this incident. Yes, he is PM. Yes, it took place during a rally.

But such 'attacks' take place 24/7/365 all over the world. GPs n docs in A&E see such cases all the time.

No need to pity this bugger. He has the best medical care in S'pore. Some stated he worked too hard! I say he's a shit leader if statement is true. He has a big cabinet n many in PMO to assist him. Too many in fact for a country like ours. Dun tell me his subordinates are masturbating each other in office n doing FO.

Life goes on with or w/o him. No need to pity him. He's paid to do his work.

There are many in S'pore who deserve more sympathies.

Shit Times will tell the whole island the result of LHL's fainting spell was due to enormous workload.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure many s'poreans over-reacted to this incident. Yes, he is PM. Yes, it took place during a rally.

But such 'attacks' take place 24/7/365 all over the world. GPs n docs in A&E see such cases all the time.

No need to pity this bugger. He has the best medical care in S'pore. Some stated he worked too hard! I say he's a shit leader if statement is true. He has a big cabinet n many in PMO to assist him. Too many in fact for a country like ours. Dun tell me his subordinates are masturbating each other in office n doing FO.

Life goes on with or w/o him. No need to pity him. He's paid to do his work.

There are many in S'pore who deserve more sympathies.

Dehydration is common and is not serious at all. Usually it's a person's own anxiety which does him in because the rapid heartbeat and adrenaline is the things that cause the body to shut down. Not the dehydration per se, unless it is a case of heat exhaustion or heat stroke - which in pinky's case it was not. Happened very frequently in BMTC. Sometimes you just take that guy out, splash some water over his face and tell him that the sergeant will pity him and stop tekanning him, and he'll suddenly be all right. No big deal.

[ Correction: He did not cut his speech short, as I earlier posted ]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dehydration is common and is not serious at all. Usually it's a person's own anxiety which does him in because the rapid heartbeat and adrenaline is the things that cause the body to shut down. Not the dehydration per se, unless it is a case of heat exhaustion or heat stroke - which in pinky's case it was not. Happened very frequently in BMTC. Sometimes you just take that guy out, splash some water over his face and tell him that the sergeant will pity him and stop tekanning him, and he'll suddenly be all right. No big deal.

[ Correction: He did not cut his speech short, as I earlier posted ]

dehydration gimme a fucking break,does that look on that man's face look like dehydration?it was a look that goes beyond his usual blur cock dummy look,for a moment there hes completely forgotten who he was and where he was.his eyes was still open but communication has completely ceased between his brain and his synapses.it was the windows blue screen of death.either some powerful shit kicked in or he saw something he didnt want to see and his heart went into cardiac arrest or a major blood vessel burst in his brain.

dehydration.....wtf was he doing before that shit?24 click road march under the merciless singapore sun?how the fuck does one get dehydrated being in a aircon environment all day?his body temperature and heart rate is not elevated like u would doing extremely tenuous physical activity while rapidly losing water content,he would just feel a strong thirst thats all.dehydration from drinking too much alcohol?if i was feeling thirsty or dehydrated in a air con room,i would just ask for a glass or bottle of water to eliminate the thirst,not fucking spazz out like a zombie and kneel over dead.what kind of normal human being does that?

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how the fuck does one get dehydrated being in a aircon environment all day?his body temperature and heart rate is not elevated like u would doing extremely tenuous physical activity while rapidly losing water content,he would just feel a strong thirst thats all.dehydration from drinking too much alcohol?

Daddy not around, sister not supporting him, imported terrorists everywhere, and he hallucinated a gun pointing at him from the seated crowd, resulted in stage fright?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daddy not around, sister not supporting him, imported terrorists everywhere, and he hallucinated a gun pointing at him from the seated crowd, resulted in stage fright?

why does it matter?just look at the audience,its business as usual like always,half of them are struggling to stay awake,even when the dummy kneeled over dead,half the audience were still sleeping.let me tell u if it was putin giving the speech or interview,i would be jizzing in my pants and clinging on to every word.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dehydration gimme a fucking break,does that look on that man's face look like dehydration?it was a look that goes beyond his usual blur cock dummy look,for a moment there hes completely forgotten who he was and where he was.his eyes was still open but communication has completely ceased between his brain and his synapses.it was the windows blue screen of death.either some powerful shit kicked in or he saw something he didnt want to see and his heart went into cardiac arrest or a major blood vessel burst in his brain.

dehydration.....wtf was he doing before that shit?24 click road march under the merciless singapore sun?how the fuck does one get dehydrated being in a aircon environment all day?his body temperature and heart rate is not elevated like u would doing extremely tenuous physical activity while rapidly losing water content,he would just feel a strong thirst thats all.dehydration from drinking too much alcohol?if i was feeling thirsty or dehydrated in a air con room,i would just ask for a glass or bottle of water to eliminate the thirst,not fucking spazz out like a zombie and kneel over dead.what kind of normal human being does that?

He had been speaking since 6.40pm. Give him a break, he is not his father.

After intermission, he was clear and lucid. Not a stroke. Even Paul Thambhya confirmed that, and I kinda take PT at his word.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wtf is this star online shit?can u malaysians pls fark off?this is sinkieland,mudlanders and trash do not belong here.like my idols chinadolls once said......

qin ni bu yao lai wu ru wo de mei,wo bu shi ni de STYLE wei he tian tian chan zhuo wo

??? ????? ?????STYLE???????