• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Joseph schooling mother is Malaysian , girfriend is Malaysian....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We can officially say he is just a Malaysian -Chinese Eurasian born in Singapore. I even read his father 1/4 Chinese blood come from Malaysian.

This means he is 63%

Who cares. The ang mo genes clearly dominated the chink genes to produce a winner. I am so proud
__

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theres 3 million chinks in singapore,but how many of those chinks have brit or ang moh blood in their ancestry?clearly its the ang moh genes that matter!!!!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty obvious now that he is actually a Malaysian who just happened to be born in Singapore.
we're all here just for the efficient transport, greenery, lack of crime and the high currency rate….it's worth the gentle ass fucking we have to put up with.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares. The ang mo genes clearly dominated the chink genes to produce a winner. I am so proud
__

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Ang moh genetics dominate our chink genetics!

theres 3 million chinks in singapore,but how many of those chinks have brit or ang moh blood in their ancestry?clearly its the ang moh genes that matter!!!!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Ang moh genes matter more than our inferior Chink genes.