• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Joseph schooling mother is Malaysian , girfriend is Malaysian....

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can officially say he is just a Malaysian -Chinese Eurasian born in Singapore. I even read his father 1/4 Chinese blood come from Malaysian.

This means he is 63% Malaysian Chinese + 37% White.

iwGwtwy.jpg

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can officially say he is just a Malaysian -Chinese Eurasian born in Singapore. I even read his father 1/4 Chinese blood come from Malaysian.

iwGwtwy.jpg

Got red-handed on the bed .... but who cares! He is the son of our nation!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's pretty obvious now that he is actually a Malaysian who just happened to be born in Singapore.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's pretty obvious now that he is actually a Malaysian who just happened to be born in Singapore.

Singapore has a relative young history. Only 51 years. Our fathers and mothers are mostly immigrants from China , India , Malaysia , US and others.

Doesn't make one less of a Singaporean if the parents are not born here.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL will answer you tonight ....dun miss the 1st few minutes ... :biggrin: :cool:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has a relative young history. Only 51 years. Our fathers and mothers are mostly immigrants from China , India , Malaysia , US and others.

Doesn't make one less of a Singaporean if the parents are not born here.

True, Pap Pigs over the yrs hve been reminding Sinkies that we are all migrants, an excuse to import more FT, cant blame Sinkies when they are concerned over the ancestry of every one thats prominent in Sinkiepore. Blame the PAP for playing tis issue.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Nobody knows you're an idiot until you speak (or type in this instance). What a dumb fuck, everyone know Joseph's girlfriend is Casey Sho.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

iwGwtwy.jpg

Is that the photo they took after screwing around?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the gongkias above my post, this is a tinted photograph. Look at the newspaper cutting pasted behind.