• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thick skinned DisGraceFu

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb_9_0.jpg

Thick skinned disGraceFu steals Joe Schooling Mum's position in their photo-shoot after his victory parade yesterday.

I phui on this fucking CCB disGraceFu's thick skinned face!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks god the revenue is a mall where u can expect sinkies to be at all times and provide a good crowd while they feast and dine,if its someplace like Hong Lim Park under the hot sun,i doubt half the crowd would even be there,PAP should reconsider holding their general elections rallies in shopping malls next time.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thick skinned disGraceFu steals Joe Schooling Mum's position in their photo-shoot after his victory parade yesterday.

[/QUOTE]

what a smelly cunt with big nose...................

wh

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will she be so buddy and taking tours and photo shoots with the TT players, rowers, sailors, shooters, etc, who did not win any medals this Olympic?

Seriously, no one even knows where they are now, or are they even back in SG or other countries. Most SG-born would be back in SG, I supposed, as they need to go back to work/studies, and have no money to extent their stay outside of SG.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[I][SIZE=2][COLOR="#FF0000"]Thick skinned disGraceFu steals Joe Schooling Mum's position in their photo-shoot after his victory parade yesterday.

I phui on this fucking CCB disGraceFu's thick skinned face![/COLOR] [/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE]

MP and ministers always think they are very Tua Liap! If got chance to steal other people's glory, they will be the first to tuck in, even though they have no contribution in the credit. The photo painted such scenario.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im afraid i have to disagree,Ms grace fu does have some hidden potential in her facial structure and skin complexion,after a few rounds of korean plastic surgery,a few sessions at Expressions beauty and spa and a trip to thailand for 300cc breast implants,many sinkie uncles and tikopehs will be queuing up to lick her mango onahole like tonychat who cant get enough of his thai ladyboys.

i applaud her for being a pragmatic and realistic sinkie,instead of focusing on looks that are only temporary,she chooses to focus on work and career which are far more tangible things then physical appearances.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jlb_9_0.jpg

I must say that she, just like Lee Bee Hwa, has a sense of entitlement to everything just because she is from PAP camp.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will grab any opportunity to attain wealth,status,career,power and glory.Just like her dad ex-opposition leader turned into press secretary to Old Fart.It's in the DNA.Her behaviour is unbecoming and unfitting of a minister.