• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Melbourne wins world's 'most liveable city' award sixth year in a row

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah raoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i arleady save up 2k for my next trip to australia,another 2 or 3k more and ill be off on jetstar.....hopefully can make it by this year only a few months left,want to spend my birthday in aussieland.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah raoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i arleady save up 2k for my next trip to australia,another 2 or 3k more and ill be off on jetstar.....hopefully can make it by this year only a few months left,want to spend my birthday in aussieland.

please dun come, oz is a very awful place, and dun bring your sinkie contamination over here.:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Forever? I congratulate you for achieving your goal. I am still working on my exit plan.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20160820_woc555.png

I am ecstatic that Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary are on the list.

If I move to Calgary, I can be Dr. Nayr's neighbour, only if he doesn't live in the poshiest location there. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please dun come, oz is a very awful place, and dun bring your sinkie contamination over here.:biggrin:

im curious,how come you can stay so long in australia,and how come u can work there?i thought working holidays visas are not eligible for sinkies.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im curious,how come you can stay so long in australia,and how come u can work there?i thought working holidays visas are not eligible for sinkies.

nothing but the tooth, i have been flying in and out to visit army friends and relatives for the past few years, then met a nice aussie girl, fell in love and got married.:o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am ecstatic that Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary are on the list.

If I move to Calgary, I can be Dr. Nayr's neighbour, only if he doesn't live in the poshiest location there. :biggrin:

vancouver is much better as it's near the ocean. calgary by itself is boring like shit after 6.9 days. it has little redeeming value except that it's an hour drive to canmore, banff, and the canadian rockies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vancouver is much better as it's near the ocean. calgary by itself is boring like shit after 6.9 days. it has little redeeming value except that it's an hour drive to canmore, banff, and the canadian rockies.

Vancouver too expensive lah. You buy a house there, I take care for you and stay for free, okay?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Melbourne Cup will be in Nov. catch it if u are there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm surprised that Auckland is ranked 8th because this place is the pits.