• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat UK Bought Made in Japan Train. PAP Leh? Bough China Junks

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

Let me share with you this news that UK bought almost 900 trains from Hitachi that were fully made in Japan.

How about our dear PAP? bought china garbage?

http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Kawasaki-Kisen-sets-sail-as-train-car-shipper

A number of train cars, produced by Hitachi at a nearby plant, were being loaded onto a Kawasaki Kisen ship on Thursday at the Kudamatsu port in Yamaguchi Prefecture. They were part of an 866-car contract from the U.K. that will be Hitachi's largest rail-related export project yet. Kawasaki Kisen will handle most of the maritime transport.

Hitachi began shipping rail cars to Britain in January 2015. But most large freighters were unable to enter Kudamatsu's shallow waters, forcing the company to first transport the cargo to the Kobe port on a smaller barge. At Kobe, the rolling stock was reloaded onto a European cargo ship for the journey to the U.K.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's like buying cars, given a choice which of the following would you prefer to buy?

1. Toyota Altis
2. Cherry QQ

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP is involved someone or some people's must be making $$$ on the side. It is called a kick back, commission, extra egg, ...

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe someone said: brother eleven, sorry but i have to express disagreement with china's south china sea claim - so in addition to bending down for you, i will buy all my new mrt trains from china ok? dun be angry with me ok? can?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did Singkies vote for?

Dear brothers and sisters,

Let me share with you this news that UK bought almost 900 trains from Hitachi that were fully made in Japan.

How about our dear PAP? bought china garbage?

http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Kawasaki-Kisen-sets-sail-as-train-car-shipper

A number of train cars, produced by Hitachi at a nearby plant, were being loaded onto a Kawasaki Kisen ship on Thursday at the Kudamatsu port in Yamaguchi Prefecture. They were part of an 866-car contract from the U.K. that will be Hitachi's largest rail-related export project yet. Kawasaki Kisen will handle most of the maritime transport.

Hitachi began shipping rail cars to Britain in January 2015. But most large freighters were unable to enter Kudamatsu's shallow waters, forcing the company to first transport the cargo to the Kobe port on a smaller barge. At Kobe, the rolling stock was reloaded onto a European cargo ship for the journey to the U.K.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The useless self proclaimed clowns are excellent at pairing shit with pudding. Final taste and value is still shit. Does not matter if you put the shit inside the pudding.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP is involved someone or some people's must be making $$$ on the side. It is called a kick back, commission, extra egg, ...

"kickbacks"..."commissions" " extra egg"...as long as you don't pay them in sinkingtothecore...hard to prove!....that is why they go overseas so often on "business" trips...to count the "eggs".

The brand is Japanese..." bolster" is Chinese....like buying a 'tilam"....the brand some " agrigato"....the stuffing inside..some junk stuffs from China & assembled in CHINA.... ha ha ha

Guanxi mah!.."members" mah!...comrades mah!.....ha ha ha

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"kickbacks"..."commissions" " extra egg"...as long as you don't pay them in sinkingtothecore...hard to prove!....that is why they go overseas so often on "business" trips...to count the "eggs".

The brand is Japanese..." bolster" is Chinese....like buying a 'tilam"....the brand some " agrigato"....the stuffing inside..some junk stuffs from China & assembled in CHINA.... ha ha ha

Guanxi mah!.."members" mah!...comrades mah!.....ha ha ha

The system is corrupt to the core. The new laws are to prevent this from leaking out or there is no where on Earth they can live.