• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honey chootchiew, my cock no suck itself u know.

My dog fucked yr prostitute whore mother!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't hate Singaporeans and Singapore itself. I know there are nice Singaporeans but damn, I am not lucky enough to have met such an arrogant Singaporean who thinks Filipinos are not educated and works as maids, janitors, etc.

Yeah Filipinos are well educated but still have to work as maids and janitors etc because their education is absolutely useless.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does she choose her friends ? The guy is scum of course but he cannot be serious. It was either a lame proposal of sorts or a proposition. This is something really not worth publicizing. All people will remember is that Pinays have a poor reputation, just from her words, no matter how sterling is this particular one. Everybody gets stereotyped. No point re-inforcing negatives.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHEEBYE? You nigger your lost your cock so it became a cheebye?

Morning dumbfuck, after a good sleep last night I know why u r so paranoid about my statement liao and keep using your dumbfuck bucket crab bullets.
Becos u r a half dumb fuck chinks. Your chink papa rape your pinay prostitute mama and give birth to you this half dumb fuck chink-pinoy. gotcha !!!
Coupled with your full of pride and full of yourself character caused you to go into denial that fucking pinay hates chinks reality.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning dumbfuck, after a good sleep last night I know why u r so paranoid about my statement liao and keep using your dumbfuck bucket crab bullets.
Becos u r a half dumb fuck chinks. Your chink papa rape your pinay prostitute mama and give birth to you this half dumb fuck chink-pinoy. gotcha !!!
Coupled with your full of pride and full of yourself character caused you to go into denial that fucking pinay hates chinks reality.

You sound butt hurt you useless nigger guess you are dickless now

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dog fucked yr prostitute whore mother!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

I think we all know who this is. The spammer that will pm you or post this same msg in your rep msgs or even in this very thread that same exact msg everytime. It's shit skin suresh aka gopal

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm started to think many Pinays think they are the new hot shit just because Miss Phillipines won the last years miss unverse.

Do you Pinays think you're high quality and special ? only in your dreams.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is atrocious, the sinkie is paying too much for this maid. He should give her half of the sex before the house is cleaned up and then the remainder when everything is done to ensure she does her housekeeping properly.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take me to bed instead. I blow well. You will be my maid and I will be your slave.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filipinos don't like racist attack but why do they claim to have Spanish blood when some of them don't? If that is not internalised racism, I don't know what that is.