• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Filipinos don't like racist attack but why do they claim to have Spanish blood when some of them don't? If that is not internalised racism, I don't know what that is.

This guys also have Spanish blood, i can't tell if this is a bane or boom for them

AfwP-wpCEAAIccG.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It true that pinoys hate Singaporean.
It somehow carry a high degree of jealously towards us.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
BrWJRCfAGmTWzX7FwW5T.jpg

A Singaporean-Chinese so-called friend of mine and I...

...are no longer on speaking terms ever since he told me to become his maid and I'll be paid with sex. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I spend so much time in college and he tells me to be a maid after getting my degree?! I'll be paid with sex?!

Hahaha....had a good laugh! The man is paying the maid, by banging her? :eek:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dog fucked yr prostitute whore mother!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

Ahhh... This papib motherfucker sounds like the stupid sinkie sifu.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEEBYE? You nigger your lost your cock so it became a cheebye?

Jah u into pinoys ?
Some are really good.
Had one she degree holder come here selling diamond.
Was her customer .very professional in seducing .
Short skirt n ways she speaks look at u .
She sell diamond n frame separately.
U choose diamond then choose frame .take 10days to complete.
Will always sms u about progress .she knew I had a wife .
Had a few nights of fun.
But the process from knowing to fucking is out of the world.
Very pretty n super sexy figure.

But i can't stand their fucking slang.hearing them talk is a challenge.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It true that pinoys hate Singaporean.
It somehow carry a high degree of jealously towards us.

I'm been telling that mother farker to the best of my knowledge this is what I know. Having worked in a pinoy infested environment allowed me to have firsthand experience of wtf is happening already.
Need not be in the form of his bucket crab to know this. He simply cannot accept this fact .
Even if he steady attractive have a pinoy wife or girl does not alter the truth.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jah u into pinoys ?
Some are really good.
Had a few nights of fun.

Wait till u hear the resident singlish exterminator talk in his upper class British accent and ended up sounding like he has a phallic object stuck in his mouth perpetually!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah u into pinoys ?
Some are really good.
Had a few nights of fun.

no i'm no what pisses me off is that choot chew's crap about pinays hating Chinese males in which he came to that conclusion simply cos they rejected him after all that's how he came to that conclusion hence crab in a bucket syndrome.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no i'm no what pisses me off is that choot chew's crap about pinays hating Chinese males in which he came to that conclusion simply cos they rejected him after all that's how he came to that conclusion hence crab in a bucket syndrome.
you simply did not understand my messages. Wasting my time with you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

something for you to reflect Only a person with full of themselves character will jump into conclusion of someone being rejected and turned sour grape. Like you are very good, other people cannot make it kind of thoughts.
I did not ever mentioned in this thread that you Jah is unable to get into a good fuck with pinays. As you could be 1 special chinks out there or perhaps ever met pinays that are more open to their acceptance in sg.
My statement is based on my own working experience in multiple Filipino infested organizations, at work level, and not into any hanky panky stuff (is the key point). From friends and most of all from the internet. You cannot deny the fact that pinay despise the chinks due to their inferiority, as well as sinkie views on them for snatching jobs from sinkieland. The higher educated they are, the higher the more they will think this manner. Probably the hookers may not be so sensitive on this, I'm not sure.
Think along this line to get my message right.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
something for you to reflect Only a person with full of themselves character will jump into conclusion of someone being rejected and turned sour grape. Like you are very good, other people cannot make it kind of thoughts.
I did not ever mentioned in this thread that you Jah is unable to get into a good fuck with pinays. As you could be 1 special chinks out there or perhaps ever met pinays that are more open to their acceptance in sg.
My statement is based on my own working experience in multiple Filipino infested organizations, at work level, and not into any hanky panky stuff (is the key point). From friends and most of all from the internet. You cannot deny the fact that pinay despise the chinks due to their inferiority, as well as sinkie views on them for snatching jobs from sinkieland. The higher educated they are, the higher the more they will think this manner. Probably the hookers may not be so sensitive on this, I'm not sure.

May i know why people need to accept your message? Can they don't accept your message and think that you are rejected by pinoy?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Champion Waist Holder Loser, KNN, I finish eating half a chicken waiting for you flying here with your shitty OBE turd skills. What the fuck you still posting here. Fucking con job again. :rolleyes:

Fucking Liar :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May i know why people need to accept your message? Can they don't accept your message and think that you are rejected by pinoy?

The internet is the best prove of what I have just said..
Did I mentioned you need to accept or jah need to accept ? I merely ask him to reflect...after reflect is upto him to decide. You morons .
You are another fucking full of ownself kind of people that jumps to conclusion once again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Champion Waist Holder Loser, KNN, I finish eating half a chicken waiting for you flying here with your shitty OBE turd skills. What the fuck you still posting here. Fucking con job again. :rolleyes:

Fucking Liar :rolleyes:

coward, you sneaking little monkey, want to be opportunist once again. now I can clap clap clap you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm glad to have this opportunity to beat down all you full of ownself characters. I have been wanting to do this for sometime , and here comes the opportunity.