• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BrWJRCfAGmTWzX7FwW5T.jpg

A Singaporean-Chinese so-called friend of mine and I...

...are no longer on speaking terms ever since he told me to become his maid and I'll be paid with sex. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I spend so much time in college and he tells me to be a maid after getting my degree?! I'll be paid with sex?!

The issue hasn't been resolved yet because he's trying to get away with things by *coughing* acting innocent so that his *coughing* angel-like reputation won't be at stake BUT HE AIN'T AN ANGEL. HE IS A FUCKING DEVIL!

I don't hate Singaporeans and Singapore itself. I know there are nice Singaporeans but damn, I am not lucky enough to have met such an arrogant Singaporean who thinks Filipinos are not educated and works as maids, janitors, etc.

Listen...

Yes, the Philippines is a third-world country and yes, the poverty rate is EXTREMELY high here due to prevalent corruption but that does NOT mean Filipinos don't go to school and chase their dreams. We spend a hell lot of time in school under great pressure from parents.

Filipino parents are very stern when it comes to school. You pass every subject, every exam, you will be acknowledged as a good son or daughter. You create shit and you may or may not be immediately disowned. Yes, disowning your own child is still practiced here and that's one thing we all try to avoid because most Filipino parents are very unforgivable.

Yes, prostitution is rampant here but that doesn't mean every single Filipino enjoys having sex. In fact, there are still a lot of people saving themselves for the right person, like me!

Please...

Whatever you hear and see about the Philippines doesn't mean everyone else is the same. The Philippines is like any other country - we have decent, educated, young professionals making a name in society and we have stupid people who are putting her (the Philippines itself) name at stake by doing ridiculous stuff.

To my so-called friend...

Fuck you! Excuse my language but you deserve this from me. I don't know how many times you have tried to take me down as a person all because of my nationality but I assure you, you can't and never will. Things will not always go your own way. That's not how life works. I wish that you stop being a racist towards Filipinos. God bless you.

https://dayre.me/kaytwodeevee/SnImAkG6jy

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I know pinays hates sinkie chinks to the core . They rather let a dog fuck than any chinks. This applies to both pinay maids n professionals .

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As far as I know pinays hates sinkie chinks to the core . They rather let a dog fuck than any chinks. This applies to both pinay maids n professionals .

My pinay maid loves me. When my wife is not around, she sometimes flashes a boob at me and wants me to fuck her. But I am a faithful husband and I would not.

jw5

Loyal
My pinay maid loves me. When my wife is not around, she sometimes flashes a boob at me and wants me to fuck her. But I am a faithful husband and I would not.

Does she flash the right boob or the left boob? :confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only 2 possibilities here .
You are either having an illusion or you are also a shit skin.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does she flash the right boob or the left boob? :confused:

I've seen both her right and the left.

The hard truth in this world, money (the by-product of influence and power at work or in social circles) makes the world go around. I have young subordinates and potential clients who have hinted at sexual offers to me in return for giving them a leg up in the professional world.

My pinay maid is no different. I pay her better than the average employer and she gets more weekend time off working for me than her previous employers. She's hoping to work in my home for a longer period of time and willing to do anything to get into my good books.

jw5

Loyal
I've seen both her right and the left.

The hard truth in this world, money (the by-product of influence and power at work or in social circles) makes the world go around. I have young subordinates and potential clients who have hinted at sexual offers to me in return for giving them a leg up in the professional world.

Couple Of Points:

1. It's great that you have seen both boobs. :wink:

2. If you give them a leg up, they'll have their legs up. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. It's great that you have seen both boobs. :wink:

2. If you give them a leg up, they'll have their legs up. :biggrin:

Too bad I am a staunch PAP supporter. I like to wear white. So as a married man and a devout party supporter, I have to be faithful to my wife and cannot fuck around. I can only see but cannot touch. Can only flirt around but have to politely reject the ladies.

Why me? Why? Why can't I fuck around like those heathens?

jw5

Loyal
Too bad I am a staunch PAP supporter. I like to wear white. So as a married man and a devout party supporter, I have to be faithful to my wife and cannot fuck around. I can only see but cannot touch. Can only flirt around but have to politely reject the ladies.

You can. This man is your hero. :biggrin:

st_20160313_david133rzj_2135331.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't know the real PAP then. The real PAP is a party of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See perfect example of crab in a bucket syndrome here. How does he know pinays hate Chinese or rather sinkie Chinese? Obviously some pinay or rather a lot of pinays must have rejected him. He took that meaning as in pinays hate all Chinese or sinkie Chinese since they rejected him.

Only 2 possibilities here .
You are either having an illusion or you are also a shit skin.

Don't be like those Chinese dogs displaying crab in a bucket syndrome la even though Johntan is a Chinese dog himself.

Lots of Chinese are like that and it's always regarding something negative. One example would be say maybe stand up comedy. Is a total flop and a nerd on stage. Thinks all Chinese are going to be like him. Sees a Chinese person wanting to be a stand up comic thinks he's definitely going to flop. This applies to dating girls of other races/ sports/blazing a trail etc. Somehow you won't ever see an ang moh do this or even a black person. So far never heard a black person say damn we blacks cannot make it big in university for example.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See perfect example of crab in a bucket syndrome here. How does he know pinays hate Chinese or rather sinkie Chinese? Obviously some pinay or rather a lot of pinays must have rejected him. He took that meaning as in pinays hate all Chinese or sinkie Chinese since they rejected him.

Don't be like those Chinese dogs displaying crab in a bucket syndrome la even though Johntan is a Chinese dog himself.

Lots of Chinese are like that and it's always regarding something negative. One example would be say maybe stand up comedy. Is a total flop and a nerd on stage. Thinks all Chinese are going to be like him. Sees a Chinese person wanting to be a stand up comic thinks he's definitely going to flop. This applies to dating girls of other races/ sports/blazing a trail etc. Somehow you won't ever see an ang moh do this or even a black person. So far never heard a black person say damn we blacks cannot make it big in university for example.

You mean only when someone has experienced it then can come to this conclusion ? There is also this thing called close observations . Especially if you have worked in a pinoy infested company, this conclusion is too obvious.
I confess I never Fuck a pinay before. And I never attempt to get close to any pinay knowing the above.

Even in the vice sector , pinay hookers are rarely seen with chinks. Perhaps the eat potato type still have a higher possibility.

Statistics of pinoy marriage to chinks never lies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean only when someone has experienced it then can come to this conclusion ? There is also this thing called close observations . Especially if you have worked in a pinoy infested company, this conclusion is too obvious.
I confess I never Fuck a pinay before. And I never attempt to get close to any pinay knowing the above.

Even in the vice sector , pinay hookers are rarely seen with chinks. Perhaps the eat potato type still have a higher possibility.

Statistics of pinoy marriage to chinks never lies.

Fuck la you ever heard of paramount hotel? In the past they had pinoy hookers in there with Chinese.

Also stop trying to mess up my msg. Crab in a bucket syndrome is whereby someone tries to project his own shortcomings unto others. I noticed a lot of Chinese like to do it cos they cannot get girls from other races for example so they immediately say that all females of that race hate all males of the other race so in your scenerio dunno how many 100 mil of pinay roaches don't like say over 500 mil Chinese males.

Crab in a bucket syndrome whereby one hopes to project his own failure unto others. I am sure prior to J schooling getting the gold many sinkies bet/thought he couldn't win it and hoped he wouldn't too cos they themselves are failures and they try to project it unto others.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck la you ever heard of paramount hotel? In the past they had pinoy hookers in there with Chinese.

Also stop trying to mess up my msg. Crab in a bucket syndrome is whereby someone tries to project his own shortcomings unto others. I noticed a lot of Chinese like to do it cos they cannot get girls from other races for example so they immediately say that all females of that race hate all males of the other race so in your scenerio dunno how many 100 mil of pinay roaches don't like say over 500 mil Chinese males.

Crab in a bucket syndrome whereby one hopes to project his own failure unto others. I am sure prior to J schooling getting the gold many sinkies bet/thought he couldn't win it and hoped he wouldn't too cos they themselves are failures and they try to project it unto others.

Fuck la accept the truth. Statistic don't lie.

The reason lies mostly in the cultural difference... how many chinks are willing to learn tagalog as oppose to viets and thai?
The pinays know that and they wouldn't want to waste their fucking time with chinks. I mentioned the eat kangtang ones have a closer gap with the cultural differences.

Pinoys are irritated to hear mandarin , vice versa.
Furthermore pinoy knows that chinks are lumber 1 maid abuser. Professional pinoy knows that sinkie chinks can't wait to boot them out of their office.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck la accept the truth. Statistic don't lie.

The reason lies mostly in the cultural difference... how many chinks are willing to learn tagalog as oppose to viets and thai?
The pinays know that and they wouldn't want to waste their fucking time with chinks. I mentioned the eat kangtang ones have a closer gap with the cultural differences.

Pinoys are irritated to hear mandarin , vice versa.

Fuck la who cares about the language when it's all about fucking? Anyway all cos you are a failure with pinays doesn't make anyone else including sinkie Chinese a failure with them. Understand?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can. This man is your hero. :biggrin:

st_20160313_david133rzj_2135331.jpg

We have passed the word around to ostracize him and palmer for disgracing the party and singapore. Don't be surprised if one day, you see them driving taxis or working as security guards. They both should relocate out of Singapore, just like WP Yaw.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I had a malay girl once. But I was not willing to convert to Islam and she was not willing to leave Islam. But the sex was great and we had fun while it lasted.