• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pic Boleh-land FT bike JMK3776 big fuck parked like thisb

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
5a17be4698.jpg

Wasted parking lot for car. Yr father's SG51 here hor? Half a bike inside lot area, people can not park, go back yr Boleh-land lah!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5a17be4698.jpg

Wasted parking lot for car. Yr father's SG51 here hor? Half a bike inside lot area, people can not park, go back yr Boleh-land lah!

This is very common practice in MALAYSIA. In fact next time you see a car parked in such manner in Spore - even if Spore plate - high chance driven and parked by MALAYSIAN SPR. Likelihood they are so damn proud of doing wrong too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think imgsafe.org server a bit crazy.

It was good when uploaded. And before also. After posting it rotated. And now if I right-clicked, choose view image it opened in full view it is up-right. Crazy shit.

Don't be discouraged by the mudlander in disguise. It's nothing major that the photo is tilted.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very common practice in MALAYSIA. In fact next time you see a car parked in such manner in Spore - even if Spore plate - high chance driven and parked by MALAYSIAN SPR. Likelihood they are so damn proud of doing wrong too.

Be forgiving lah! 99% of them CINA are from kampong baru where they are brought up like savages. And the rest of the m&ds are just plain bochap! Now i believe you can understand why JB always lacking of parking lots. Bikes in car lots, chairs in car lots, one car in two lots, one car blocking three empty lots, garbage in car lots, hawkers occupying the whole damn stretch of twenty lots! KL plenty of such scenes lah! Pity them cina lah! They were supposed to be round up and get comfy inside the kampong baru and due to be incinerated by the brits but the cina commies didn't do a good job out of terrorising the rest of the population so it come to cina barbecue party ending lah! And they were eventually freed to roam the land and add on to the rest of the simply bochap population lah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be forgiving lah! 99% of them CINA are from kampong baru where they are brought up like savages. And the rest of the m&ds are just plain bochap! Now i believe you can understand why JB always lacking of parking lots. Bikes in car lots, chairs in car lots, one car in two lots, one car blocking three empty lots, garbage in car lots, hawkers occupying the whole damn stretch of twenty lots! KL plenty of such scenes lah! Pity them cina lah! They were supposed to be round up and get comfy inside the kampong baru and due to be incinerated by the brits but the cina commies didn't do a good job out of terrorising the rest of the population so it come to cina barbecue party ending lah! And they were eventually freed to roam the land and add on to the rest of the simply bochap population lah!

Who say only mudland CINA do these? Especially motorcycle. But you are still right, most of the aggressive drivers I met on road are MALAYSIAN CHINESE or MALAYSIAN INDIAN. But some modified old cars driven by Malay also like that. Maybe everyone influenced one another over the years.