• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chinese diplomat tells Sinkapore to stay out of Sourh China Sea disputes

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's hilarious that whenever China-Sinkieland relations are mentioned, some sinkies will only recount the Suzhou Industrial Park debacle which happened more than 20 years ago.... Might as well bring up the Opium War :rolleyes:

The SIP was one of Pap's biggest lessons in humility. Since then GLCs like Capitaland, Ascendas, Keppel, Sembcorp etc have learnt to play the game and have forged mutually beneficial investment deals with the local and central government agencies.

Just regard SIP as Pap's school fees

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Nine-Dash (then ten, eleven but who is counting anyway?) line was unilateral and never really had any historical basis whatsoever. The commies found KMT's so called 'map' after the civil war and just put their name on it now after the KMT had to run with their tails wrangling to Taiwan. When i was in Chinkland, the level of propaganda in the state broadcast CCTV was atrocious, apparently every uninhabited from Diaoyu Islands all the way to even a single rock found in the South China Sea now 'belongs' to China and it is the sacred duty of every Chink to defend it to the very last man.
According to european ( dutch and portuguese) historical records, there were no chinese even on taiwan( formosa).

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every day, I pray for a large scale epidemic or a natural disaster to wipe out half the population of Ah Tiong land. I also have no sympathy for those Chinks on MH370. It's very unfortunate for the other nationalities to be on that same flight. For these people I will sympathize and offer my condolences.

I am always praying for a great natural disaster to happen in China so as to wipe out half of its population. Only then, will they learn to be humble again.
Ever since 2014 from my above posts, I have been praying for a natural disaster or an epidemic to strike China. The time has come now. I'm seldom wrong in my curse and prediction.

You can call me cruel if you like, but this world will be a lot better place and more peaceful to live in without the CCP (aka Winnie), Bloodymir Putin and Fat Kim.

Epidemiologist: China's Infection Rate Will Reach 80%; 1.1 Billion People Will Be Infected:​