• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ChootChew Type of Question: Germany and France Olympic Medals

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

I want to ask Chootchew type of question.
Why rich countries such as Germany and France with huge population are not able to secure more gold medals in Olympic games?

Why country such as Great Britain who has smaller population is able to have more gold medals compared with Germany and France?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ChootChiew kind of question should be something like this....

Q) How much does a Prada wallet cost? I want to buy for a gal, but she is not my gf. I am not rich, and don't even own any branded stuff myself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear sis, this is a valid question . I don't know the answer too.

In the other threads on flat earth I asked 1 no one can answer and they just deem it as stoopid question :biggrin:

Also on the hajib thread no one knows can wear hajib do diving event ??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ChootChiew kind of question should be something like this....

Q) How much does a Prada wallet cost? I want to buy for a gal, but she is not my gf. I am not rich, and don't even own any branded stuff myself.
Some correction. I bought for myself bottega veneta wallet but used one lah :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye cheap Charlie.
Dun buy if you can't afford....buy 2nd hand goods.

Come with warranty service with box. I wax it like new liao for 50buck . Can action mah when go out with slim waist gal. New one 700+ le that model.
I only can't accept clothes others used product all good to me lor.

As a matter of fact, some hiaoji chiobu also do 2nd hand luxury handbags transaction. Once got a chiobu committed a 2nd hand handbag crimes shown in crime watch.
She purchased expensive used bags from seller and falsely transfer money to their bank account by showing them a dead screenshot of the transaction.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the other threads on flat earth I asked 1 no one can answer and they just deem it as stoopid question :biggrin:

Got special hajib for this

d074ad0a71a0a531f80c7ebfbc7d10ee9291b2a602a2bcf12db3e4999df60341_1.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the other threads on flat earth I asked 1 no one can answer and they just dOwn Selfm it as stoopid question :biggrin:

Alamak, such common tactic you not familiar meh? If don't know the answer to the question posed, and don't want to look stupid, best way is to attack the person. Can hide ownself stupidity

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just want to know why Germany and France do not get so many gold medals?

wtf? france and germany are in the top 10 of the medal tally, in fact 6th and 7th respectively, and you still kpkb. any cuntry with at least 8 gold medals or more than 30 medals in total at this juncture is considered an elite cuntry.

image.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bottega? Why u buy this type of ah qua brand? At least buy LV la!

I don't gv a damm to what brand so long it look nice and expensive I can pretend to be a sinkie winner just like people inside here. I choose to be a honest person here and disclose my sinkie loser status. Whereas
Outside people can see me I need to pretend.:wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't gv a damm to what brand so long it look nice and expensive I can pretend to be a sinkie winner just like people inside here. I choose to be a honest person here and disclose my sinkie loser status. Whereas
Outside people can see me I need to pretend.:wink:

And also outside the forum if never pretend may end up like what you mentioned. .. u wonder loser in here get any sex.