• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How come Grace Fu return home with Joseph instead of staying to support the rest?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder the remaining Singapore athelics felt left out and no morale to try their best. I believe the ministers wanted to quickly soak in the limelight of Joseph and didn't want to be left out in Singapore. Another possibility is they believe Singapore remaining athelics is unlikely to win any glorious medal. So the ministers quickly rushed back to kiss Joseph's feet instead of staying back in Rio to support the other Singapore team.

What do you think?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Others no potential for gold. So fly home with schooling see if can retrieve schooling mojo for her children.:biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder the remaining Singapore athelics felt left out and no morale to try their best. I believe the ministers wanted to quickly soak in the limelight of Joseph and didn't want to be left out in Singapore. Another possibility is they believe Singapore remaining athelics is unlikely to win any glorious medal. So the ministers quickly rushed back to kiss Joseph's feet instead of staying back in Rio to support the other Singapore team.

What do you think?

was she trying to get lucky with him?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP's mission is to observe whether the olympic hopeful would score a medal thats all and show support,staying beyond that is unnecessary and of no use to mission parameters.it also endanger the lives of our minister and mp by increasing the odds of exposure to terrorist attack at Rio.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's mission is to observe whether the olympic hopeful would score a medal thats all and show support,staying beyond that is unnecessary and of no use to mission parameters.it also endanger the lives of our minister and mp by increasing the odds of exposure to terrorist attack at Rio.

V True, did any Ministar or MP took the trouble to sent Joe off at the airport when he pack his bag to US to fullfil his dream to win a Olympic Medal? Look at all the Bullshit when Joe won the Gold, reality PAP has no intention to support Locals on Sports.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What do you think?

I have it on good authority that DisGraceFu wanted to join the mile high club on SQ, and chose Schooling to be her partner. She felt that a virgin like Schooling will benefit from the experience of her laubu cheebye. So, she decide to book same flight with her. I heard that Schooling locked himself in the toilet for the entire flight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have it on good authority that DisGraceFu wanted to join the mile high club on SQ, and chose Schooling to be her partner. She felt that a virgin like Schooling will benefit from the experience of her laubu cheebye. So, she decide to book same flight with her. I heard that Schooling locked himself in the toilet for the entire flight.

My source informed me that TCJ offered his backside and mouth to Schooling and was pretty upset he was rejected. Together with Grace, they were acting on Pinky's instruction.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush. pappies are being pragmatic and calculative. results are the final arbiter of decision making.