• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious i Hope Datuk Lee can get Gold medal this year

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means Singapore men are pathetic. Ang Moh is the best.

CH has a wider meaning. Sticking to one CB is after the CH has found one. Before finding one, the typical CH will exhibit certain symptoms of CH - praising indiscriminately is a clear one.

Not say all sinkie man are pathetical looking just that in terms of ratio of gd:average: pathetic the 3rd one has more % lor.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear mr Bonut

I didn offend you in the first place. How could you say me like that?
You really so hate me? Want to curse me and say me like that then you can be happy?

If you enjoy saying me. Just continue.

Same to ginfreely. I will ignore you from now onwards.

I have nothing more to say to you from now onwards. Others than, don't talk to me for the rest of our life. Be it good or bad.

Really sickening to know you in my life!

Why you want to say me like that! Worse than how ginfreely say me!

I am just discussing about Badminton. U see me do like this also bu shuang?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear mr Bonut

You really so hate me? Want to curse me and say me like that then you can be happy?

I have nothing more to say to you from now onwards. Others than, don't talk to me for the rest of our life. Be it good or bad.

Haiz sis, over here sometime someone who r bros to u for a long time can turn their back at u due to some conflicts of view later on. We just have to take it as a pinch of salt here. No need to get too serious.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz sis, over here sometime someone who r bros to u for a long time can turn their back at u due to some conflicts of view later on. We just have to take it as a pinch of salt here. No need to get too serious.

Chiew
You won't understand. This is different.
I really dun care how others see me. Even ginfreely said me how jalat I am. I also dun mind.

Some people just want to keep hurt you. Till you 无路可逃
Maybe he really hate me so much and want to do that to me.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you Wan to say me like that?
You really so hate me?

Since you so hate me. Most probably you just Everyday curse me to die faster then my kidney get worse.

Then I can leave this forum then you have more peace.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again and again, always use your 义正严词 to push all the fault to me.
Say like I am crazy women, not understanding.
Now is who curse who? Who say who bad words? And you still can say I keep cursing and scolding you.
I got nothing to say but just finally to see through and know what kind of person you are.

I will not believe in what you said anymore. Hate me or curse me. I will not care and bother anymore!

Very regret to know you in my life!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear mr Bonut

Wtf you 自导自演 to bring me in to scold. You are found out by flatearther to be gay brothers with krafty in the past but now change to lady with kidney disease is a fact. Bonut is Sinkie clone too. Mudlander dog/bitch simply love acting good and nice while doing sneaky things to harm others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf you 自导自演 to bring me in to scold. You are found out by flatearther to be gay brothers with krafty in the past but now change to lady with kidney disease is a fact. Bonut is Sinkie clone too. Mudlander dog/bitch simply love acting good and nice while doing sneaky things to harm others.

And of course it's no coincidence that you up this thread at this hour to BOAST your good acting to me. Just fuck off from me OK mudlander dog Sinkie clone SNTCK.