• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Last chance to see golden boy J schooling

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/this-is-your-last-chance-to-meet-olympic-champion-joseph-schooling-before-he-leaves-for-the-us/ar-BBvIapM?li=BBr8Cnr&ocid=mailsignoutmd[/h]

Everyone wants a piece of Joseph Schooling. And if you haven't had the opportunity to meet the Olympic gold medallist face-to-face, this is your last chance.
Before the 21-year-old departs on Thursday evening to return to the US, he'll be going on an open top bus parade to celebrate his swimming victory at Rio 2016.
On Thursday, Schooling will make three pit stops as part of the bus parade. From 10am to 10.45am, catch him at 50A Marina Terrace market.

Next up, Singtel Comcentre Plaza from 11.30am to 12.15pm. The bus will then go from Orchard Road to Bras Basah Road between 12.15pm and 12.45pm, and he'll end up at Raffles City shopping centre till 2pm.
After that, it's back to the States where he can hopefully take a breather before continuing his studies at the University of Texas.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
JS's uni did not agreed to his request to extent his stay in SG till over weekend to allow him to be brought on stage for show-and-tell by PeeAm during his ndp rally?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... he'll be going on an open top bus parade to celebrate his swimming victory at Rio 2016.
On Thursday, Schooling will make three pit stops as part of the bus parade ...
guess which shameless burgers wil b standing rite @ ze front of ze bus 2 capture all ze glory which does not belong 2 him/her ...

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coffeeshop next to the Hawker Centre is where the PAP stalwart and former CCC Chairman Puhaindren gathers with his Kakis. They are also joined by neighbourhood Seranis. Guarantee GCT, CH Tan etc will be there to send him off.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is a bit too much.. Why can't people just leave him alone.. Yes.. He wins the gold.. He needs his own time too. Why do people need to know where he is going tomorrow? This is ridiculous.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiggers posting some relatively sane stuff these days…maybe the electro shock therapy is working.

But to get on topic….I am glad the bugger is fucking off tomorrow…..I could never understand why he bothered flying down when he could've skyped his presence into any part of singapore.

Guess he has to behave till the cheque clears…hehe.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be glad to be back in the US where he can be anonymous again (and where no one gives a fuck about his one gold)….some of the crap the crowds were chanting at change was cringe worthy.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JS's uni did not agreed to his request to extent his stay in SG till over weekend to allow him to be brought on stage for show-and-tell by PeeAm during his ndp rally?

His studies, personal development are more important than giving LHL more attention at the ND rally. He has nothing to lose by returning to America early as long as he has received the money for his winning.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
guess which shameless burgers wil b standing rite @ ze front of ze bus 2 capture all ze glory which does not belong 2 him/her ...

Me! I want to be like the SIA bugger!

sia-joseph-schooling.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im going down to the shopping mall tomorrow in my speedos and schooling's name written over my nipples in black magic markers and my new aiwa bluetooth speakers while playing the song "schooling come back". anyone interested in joining me?

[video=youtube;Hn-enjcgV1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if anyone's interested,heres my new aiwa exos9 speakers.

[video=youtube;pXfONab3Enk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXfONab3Enk[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is a bit too much.. Why can't people just leave him alone.. Yes.. He wins the gold.. He needs his own time too. Why do people need to know where he is going tomorrow? This is ridiculous.

His studies, personal development are more important than giving LHL more attention at the ND rally. He has nothing to lose by returning to America early as long as he has received the money for his winning.

look at these deluded idiots,if schooling cant stand 3 days in singapore being charioted around on a roofless SBS bus like one of those gladiators,do you think he can last two years in NS?2 years will feel like forever being stuck on this shithole island,days will feel like weeks,weeks will feel like months,months will feel like years and years will feel like eternity.when schooling finally checks into his prison camp 4 years later,his face would be blacker than black,he will be suicidal and depressed and cutting his wrists.so much for being true blue singaporean.better get ready the 3 star hotel and whitehorse bunk ready for him.
cause our olympic champion sure aint eating at no peasant cookhouse,minimum one star michelin bak chor mee for him.

look at these sorry pathetic self deluded sinkie losers,when chinamen come and take advantage of their country,they kau peh kau bu,but when ang moh come and collect 1 million dollar check and fuck off they weep and moan and sing hallelujah like its the second coming of christ.first olympic gold in 50 years,million dollar paycheck and 3 million sinkies singing his praises and this true blue sinkie cant even be bother to spend more than a week in Singapore.maybe its because these pathetic singoes creeps him the fuck out.i love australia and i spend at least one month every time i go there and i dont even claim to be true blue australian.i still have my australia flag wallet that i bought from australia back in 2012.i carried it for 2 years until the velcro and shit fell apart.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at these deluded idiots,if schooling cant stand 3 days in singapore being charioted around on a roofless SBS bus like one of those gladiators,do you think he can last two years in NS?2 years will feel like forever being stuck on this shithole island,days will feel like weeks,weeks will feel like months,months will feel like years and years will feel like eternity.when schooling finally checks into his prison camp 4 years later,his face would be blacker than black,he will be suicidal and depressed and cutting his wrists.so much for being true blue singaporean.better get ready the 3 star hotel and whitehorse bunk ready for him.
cause our olympic champion sure aint eating at no peasant cookhouse,minimum one star michelin bak chor mee for him.
Why you so hard on Schooling? How did he or his family or ancestor offended you?

look at these sorry pathetic self deluded sinkie losers,when chinamen come and take advantage of their country,they kau peh kau bu,but when ang moh come and collect 1 million dollar check and fuck off they weep and moan and sing hallelujah like its the second coming of christ.first olympic gold in 50 years,million dollar paycheck and 3 million sinkies singing his praises and this true blue sinkie cant even be bother to spend more than a week in Singapore.maybe its because these pathetic singoes creeps him the fuck out.i love australia and i spend at least one month every time i go there and i dont even claim to be true blue australian.i still have my australia flag wallet that i bought from australia back in 2012.i carried it for 2 years until the velcro and shit fell apart.
Why can't you get it straight - Schooling has angmo blood but he is a sinkee true blue and blue. Why sinkee cannot have angmo blood? Sinkee must have only Asian blood?
Schooling eats chai tau kway, can talk singlish, born here, lived here for 13 years, father is sinkee ....all that doesn't qualify him to be sinkee? What does?

Give Schooling a break lah.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if Schooling decide to dump his Spore Passport, many Sinkies will be happy and support him for making a wise move. As a true Sportman, he shld noe there is nothing to gain in tis shit hole, esp after wat his Family had to do to get him to US and the Gold Medal.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coffeeshop next to the Hawker Centre is where the PAP stalwart and former CCC Chairman Puhaindren gathers with his Kakis. They are also joined by neighbourhood Seranis. Guarantee GCT, CH Tan etc will be there to send him off.

old goat coming ????... my marine parade fren used to tell me that he only see this ah lau ... max, twice a year. .. ndp & lunar dinners

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is good...almost as good as that "Imperial Court on Monday (Aug 15) passed 'motion' to formally recognise Texan trained Joseph Schooling's triumph at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games."

:smile: