• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sore loser feng tianwei blame Japan supporters too noisy for her trashing.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watched ch8 1pm news.
Interview with feng tianwei.

She take the blame for the trashing by Japan.
N later on she said the cause for lost is due to
The Japanese supporters being too loud in their cheering.

Any experts here.can help upload interview from toggle.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a video interview published by*Channel NewsAsia*on its Facebook page, team captain Feng shouldered the blame for her team's defeat.

Looking disappointed, the 29-year-old told a reporter that while her team mates performed well, she felt responsible for the loss of two sets during the match.

And while she admitted that raucous cheers from fans of the Japan team had intimidated her, she said that there were some issues with her own performance

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...peaks-against-xenophobia#sthash.TH5o95bw.dpuf

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking to Channel NewsAsia after the hard-fought match, Yu said she felt Team Singapore's paddlers did their best and have "no regrets".*

"Going into the first match, I think I'd prepared adequately and gave everything (leading to my win). My teammates' performance was not bad as well," she said.*

Looking visibly disappointed, Feng said she took personal responsibility for losing the bronze medal match on Tuesday. "After losing two matches, I think this defeat is on me," she said.

Feng added that the crowd of Japanese supporters present was a "little overwhelming", but also admitted that she had "some issues to sort out".*

- CNA/fr/jb

NowIknow

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha cannot swim, blame swimming trunk too big.
cannot score from penalty, blame ball not round.
sigh....Now, I know.:wink:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else can I say on this
Foreign talent from prc.

Above statement from her says everything.

Pap it time to wake up.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
People from around the world saw this interview.
N tot she a Singaporean.
Which reflect badly on the real Singaporean.

This prc cultural is bought in and is being paste on us.

Can she sing majulah singapura?

This really pull Singaporean down.
It is a disgrace which Singaporean don't deserve.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People from around the world saw this interview.
N tot she a Singaporean.
Which reflect badly on the real Singaporean.

This prc cultural is bought in and is being paste on us.

Can she sing majulah singapura?

This really pull Singaporean down.
It is a disgrace which Singaporean don't deserve.

Even though i am a sinkie, i cannot sing majulah singapura as i usually ab-lipped it during assemblies

i think it goes like

Ma Zu la Sin Ga Bo La? Dio bo?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest sore loser has to be this fella la....

SSVq9Ni.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feng tianwei chootchiew too light.
Always kana the net.

Lol. I think Is not she never chootchiew enough strength. When taking on a chiat balls2u even chootchiew hard will go under net. Have to chiat back. When take a Scroobal have to place bat at the opposite direction like scrooball (clone) else balls2u will fly even with a light tap.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only either you win, or you not win. Adapted from the phase spoken by the great HR-turned-monster : it's either he is in SG, or out of SG

No ifs, no buts.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know, I am on her side.

Last night I cannot sleep because my neighbour was moaning n groaning, gets a bit overwhelming. I dunno what they doing.

But it's not me. It's their moaning n groaning.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoi! ... stfu! ...

dun anyhow brame la! ...

no brame culture in sinkielan woh! ...

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/olympics-singapore-miss/3049086.html

Olympics: Singapore miss out on bronze in women’s team table tennis

Posted 17 Aug 2016 00:30 Updated 17 Aug 2016 01:33

japanese-supporters-at-data.jpg

The crowd at the women's table tennis team bronze medal match. (Photo: Jack Board)

RIO DE JANEIRO: Singapore could not retain their Olympic table tennis bronze medal in the women’s team event on Tuesday (Aug 16) after a 3-1 defeat to Japan in the battle for third place.

Japanese prodigy Mima Ito, who is just 15 years old, delivered the stunning final blow to the 2012 bronze medallists, who ended the competition in Rio without a medal this time.

Their trio of Ito, Ai Fukuhara and Kasumi Ishikawa were composed, aggressive and stood up to Singapore’s experience in a stadium that richly and vocally supported them.

Team Singapore started brightly in the opening singles, as Yu Mengyu faced off against world number eight Ai Fukuhara.

26-year-old Yu showed no signs of listlessness which plagued her game in Singapore’s loss against China in the semi-finals, as she took the first singles match to Fukuhara and beat her 3-2.

Singapore’s Feng Tianwei however, could not continue the momentum against the left-handed Kasumi Ishikawa, dropping the second singles match 12-10, 11-6, 11-7.

The action intensified in the third match, which saw Singapore’s Zhou Yihan and Yu Mengyu pair up in the doubles against their Japanese counterparts Mima Ito and Ai Fukuhara.

Zhou and Yu showed genuine joy and frustration as they battled to a four-game loss, with the composure of Ito, ranked ninth in the world, proving the difference at key junctures. The fourth game stretched on, each point fought hard over, with Japan eventually able to convert and take the crucial match 14-12.

It was then left to Feng to try and salvage any hopes for a medal, but she was unable to match it with Ito, who jumped in the air with delight as she sealed the fourth and decisive match 11-9, 11-4, 11-6.

Speaking to Channel NewsAsia after the hard-fought match, Yu said she felt Team Singapore's paddlers did their best and have "no regrets".

"Going into the first match, I think I'd prepared adequately and gave everything (leading to my win). My teammates' performance was not bad as well," she said.

Looking visibly disappointed, Feng said she took personal responsibility for losing the bronze medal match on Tuesday. "After losing two matches, I think this defeat is on me," she said.

Feng added that the crowd of Japanese supporters present was a "little overwhelming", but also admitted that she had "some issue