• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Huge fire in tampines ck warehouse on fire!!!

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ! This guy that filmed the site with his drone should be offered a job in video reporting; excellent coverage. Mediacock's video team don't even get that close on overall video feel on site in their news.

Whole blaze like the Ngau Tau Kok Industrial Bldg fire only smaller scale.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
7th month's hungry ghost held a riot in SG and plundered CK wearhouse. Because this year bad economy you all never burnt their supplies and cash for them sufficiently.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah ! This guy that filmed the site with his drone should be offered a job in video reporting; excellent coverage. Mediacock's video team don't even get that close on overall video feel on site in their news.

Whole blaze like the Ngau Tau Kok Industrial Bldg fire only smaller scale.

I own a drone but mine has a shitty camera that cannot really be seen clearly at night and the fucking drone is so hard to control i wonder what model of drone he used. The camera is pretty good too. Able to video up close from quite a distance. Do you know even HPs might have problems doing that just to let you know about digital cameras that aren't the typical kind.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You posted it yourself you don't know?

Surely has to be a drone. I mean it's like what 20-30 m in the air and flying above the burning building itself. Surely you don't expect a person to fly.

Aiyah ! CoffeAhSoh need better glasses to see the fore propellers in the video.

I do wonder what is this fella's quad setup and the type of camera used; impressive and stable. Whole thing have the ETOP feel.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah ! CoffeAhSoh need better glasses to see the fore propellers in the video.

I do wonder what is this fella's quad setup and the type of camera used; impressive and stable. Whole thing have the ETOP feel.

Unfortunately due to 0 research and just wanting to own a drone with a camera i got one below 100 bucks. Camera is shit and isn't HD and i cannot for the life of me get it to simply hover i mean it starts to move a few cm then m in one direction when i just want it to hover i spend more time trying to control it than using the camera to video things. The model is the x5 sw1.

I wonder how much his drone costs. I wonder if the camera came with it or he purchase it seperately. Maybe that's a go pro.