• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Be like Elon. Don't always kpkb ball-lessly

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1471411294664.jpg

Sinkie losers here only kpkb.. But after so many years still kanna screwed in the ass by their govt.. No balls to take action.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this poster is a joke.Elon Musk is a god,u are an idiot,how can an idiot be like a god?

and please dont befoul the name of Elon Musk,his name is too good to be uttered from the lips of a fool.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His Hyperloop is going down the drain. It is a stupid idea with suicidal engineering. He will go broke because of it.

How the Hyperloop can kill you!
[video=youtube;YIVJvpNyjdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVJvpNyjdc[/video]

The Hyperloop: BUSTED!
[video=youtube;RNFesa01llk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk[/video]

Elon Musks Hyperloop: BUSTED!
[video=youtube;DDwe2M-LDZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ[/video]

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Hyperloop is going down the drain. It is a stupid idea with suicidal engineering. He will go broke because of it.

This is exactly the type of sinkie losers i am referring to.

Only complain and complain without doing much. Only spot the negativity and bad side of others WITHOUT any input of improvement by the complaining person.

This type of human beings are a waste of space and earth's resources.

I should put this type of sinkie loser in my sinkie loser list.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is it possible for 2 persons to be identically idiotic?!

A few of us have agreed to use the ongoing trademark, theme and style of posting of the original tonychat because it is very welcomed and well-liked by the anti-PAP community. Moreover, it is very effective in getting the message across.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 28025

Sinkie losers here only kpkb.. But after so many years still kanna screwed in the ass by their govt.. No balls to take action.

Wow hyperloop sounds really progressive. I am sure such people like this Elon do not behave like loser mudlander shit who waste their time or even spare time slandering others with lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few of us have agreed to use the ongoing trademark, theme and style of posting of the original tonychat because it is very welcomed and well-liked by the anti-PAP community. Moreover, it is very effective in getting the message across.

Yeah right you all share the same manipulative sinkie bitch mother too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U sound like him but ur not as retarded as him,it is impossible to copy the mindset of tonychat.any living thing born on this earth automatically has a higher iq than tonychat,u need a special type of stupidity and arrogance and self belief in order to piss people off.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sound like him but ur not as retarded as him,it is impossible to copy the mindset of tonychat.any living thing born on this earth automatically has a higher iq than tonychat,u need a special type of stupidity and arrogance and self belief in order to piss people off.

Why is tonychat so hateful in this forum? I thought that he is very well liked.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is tonychat so hateful in this forum? I thought that he is very well liked.

Its a love hate relationship,when hes around u cant stand the sight of him,but when hes gone,u feel like something is missing.its like one flew over the cuckoo's nest,sspend too much time in a mental asylum and u forgot why u there in the first place.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a love hate relationship,when hes around u cant stand the sight of him,but when hes gone,u feel like something is missing.its like one flew over the cuckoo's nest,sspend too much time in a mental asylum and u forgot why u there in the first place.

This is getting confusing.