• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I Was Happy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was elated when Joseph Schooling won at the Rio Olympics

I was happy when Japan beat Singapore last night at Table Tennis

I wonder how many of you here had the same emotions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was happy cos it's the last chance SNG have a chance for medal for Olympics Table Tennis.

I was elated Schooling won because he trained and won the Gold Medal for Singapore without pap's help.

I was happy that japan won because China Team B lost badly despite pap's favour and support

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should be "i am happy." why? are you unhappy now?

i am happy i defecated yesterday's lunch and dinner in one sitting.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be "i am happy." why? are you unhappy now?

i am happy i defecated yesterday's lunch and dinner in one sitting.

I was happy last night.

Now I am euphoric and excited, knowing that pap's FT policy is coming back to haunt the pap

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was elated Schooling won because he trained and won the Gold Medal for Singapore without pap's help.

I was happy that japan won because China Team B lost badly despite pap's favour and support

Singapore should not stingy investing in China's Team B, I hope the government will learn from this lesson and start investing on China's Team A instead, lets do this for the next Olympic.

At the same time the Singapore government should throw in some money to lure Kenyan's runners, the negroes should come cheap compared to the Chinese.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in 3 months time the euphoria will be gone and u guys will realise that u are still in HELL,AND HELL HAS NO NAME LIKE SINGAPORE!!!!!

IN SINGAPORE HELL BURNS HOTTER LIKE NO OTHER HELL UV EXPERIENCED!!!!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore should not stingy investing in China's Team B, I hope the government will learn from this lesson and start investing on China's Team A instead, lets do this for the next Olympic.

At the same time the Singapore government should throw in some money to lure Kenyan's runners, the negroes should come cheap compared to the Chinese.

agreed,if at first u dont succeed,try again......its like football manager or fantasy NBA......theres millions of talents out there,just keep shopping around until u find ur dream team.also when it comes to talent,cheap is not necessary good,i reccomend PAP set aside 1 billion dollars as a national glory talent acqusition fund.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed,if at first u dont succeed,try again......its like football manager or fantasy NBA......theres millions of talents out there,just keep shopping around until u find ur dream team.also when it comes to talent,cheap is not necessary good,i reccomend PAP set aside 1 billion dollars as a national glory talent acqusition fund.

sure they can try again, but pls dun touch sinkieland's money.. go use your own money to try again.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG wanted Ding Ning before Li Jia Wei. But China wont see their best

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling 's victory makes me happy as he earned it together with the support of his parents. As for PRC Team B's defeat, perhaps Prataman would be happy if he is conscious.......

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling 's victory makes me happy as he earned it together with the support of his parents. As for PRC Team B's defeat, perhaps Prataman would be happy if he is conscious.......

i am not prataman, but I am happy that China B Team got trashed by an all Nippon Team. It showed how shrewd PRC sold their rejects to SG

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was elated when Joseph Schooling won at the Rio Olympics

I was happy when Japan beat Singapore last night at Table Tennis

I wonder how many of you here had the same emotions

In the end Singapore team was just doing a job. Japanese team was fighting for country. See the difference ?