• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, Pinkachung, Flatearther all arrested :eek::cool::rolleyes::*::p:smile::wink:
Seriously, what constitutes a ban in SBF , besides posting repeatative vulgarities and religious stuff ?

Once I create a new nick and immediately got ban even have not posted anything ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, Pinkachung, Flatearther all arrested :eek::cool::rolleyes::*::p:smile::wink:
Seriously, what constitutes a ban in SBF , besides posting repeatative vulgarities and religious stuff ?

Once I create a new nick and immediately got ban even have not posted anything ?

For Flatearner arrest, I suspect is due to reviving old threads , as I know the judge dislike people to dig out history too often.

Pinkachung has been a good and obeying citizen .

Tonychat his usual mgtow and sinkie loser stuff no issues about that.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Flatearner arrest, I suspect is due to reviving old threads , as I know the judge dislike people to dig out history too often.

Pinkachung has been a good and obeying citizen .

Tonychat his usual mgtow and sinkie loser stuff no issues about that.

I need to thank flatearther for digging out old threads and expose clones. First I need to admit by doing this I'm a kaypoh chee. Who cares so long the truth is disclosed.

Last year Ah Meng has been posting about his ex wife's, divorce, mistress etc.
After Ah Meng disappeared , Claire surfaced.
Here I also need to respect Meng for his distinction English. After Claire disappeared, Joanne came on board.
If you link all these threads you can find a common topics and behaviours.
When Claire talks about how he wanted her man to be blah blah with her powerful English it was actually Meng who ownself wrote about how his woman wanted him to be. Joanne was his mistress.
Currently he appeared as Joanne and wanted to have his self therapy again.:eek:
Meng has a serious issue..Meng please see a psychiatrist .:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need to thank flatearther for digging out old threads and expose clones. First I need to admit by doing this I'm a kaypoh chee. Who cares so long the truth is disclosed.

Here I also need to respect Meng for his distinction English. After Claire disappeared, Joanne came on board.
When Claire talks about how he wanted her man to be blah blah with her powerful English it was actually Meng who ownself wrote about how his woman wanted him to be. Joanne was his mistress.

Next he created another Wangfeng, as Claire ,his ex-wife like his songs. Same time to mislead readers in Joanne 's thread as well as providing support when some reader kan him.:p

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal

And who the hell is Ah Meng?

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not too sure about this. Maybe is Samantha is also a part time judge .
Maybe when Sam is busy he assign the judge role to her and the mods :biggrin:

Ah Meng was a active member last year now Mia.
He holds a infp-com status in sbf after going on site to Lee port the little India riots with first hand news.

Thank you sir.

If you feel lonely here in this thread I'm more than happy to chat.

Cheers

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK ! This 24 hours is the critical period..I. might be silenced anytime. If I'm still alive will continue to chat .:p

You should do well I am sure. If you are referring to Leongsam as the judge I find him to be a fair judge so far.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah confirm raid going on.
Last night frankenstein arrested !

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chootchiew y this thread like u talk to ownself.
Nvm I come talk to u.
I also just released.after sarong go court beg judge issue order

AhLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nvm I come talk to u.

my backside aso aso kena kana poke poke . :biggrin::*:

by you know who ...

lucky cann stlll send warmest regards to his mama
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nvm I come talk to u.

Hi Bro, yamamoto San got talk to me mah. Just that he does not know the reasons. Orh that means is mata receive tip off .I thought mata conduct raids.
Then I have to take yours as my lesson else meng will Lee port me soon :biggrin: