• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You scare I arrange for Um Pai at toilet to entrap you ah? :rolleyes:

Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

Ah Ha! Caught you. Another attention seeking whore looking at viewcount and guestcount.

Go learn from Sir Choot. He is a master in this with his cutsy writing and posts. Or you can learn from flatfucker who is also another view count whore. He can also help you do screenshots and post here. :wink::rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Ha! Caught you. Another attention seeking whore looking at viewcount and guestcount.

Go learn from Sir Choot. He is a master in this with his cutsy writing and posts. Or you can learn from flatfucker who is also another view count whore. He can also help you do screenshots and post here. :wink::rolleyes:

Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

MALAYSIAN cowards are so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking, cyberbullying and other crimes. Don't stop spamming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking ran off with tail in between its leg. There are around 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up ugly truth of MALAYSIAN cowards can only win a Singaporean woman by wanking and other DIRTY crimes.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dog is that gopal longist suresh.
Likely a Malaysian loser.

Bro, actually this feud started after wangfeng made a sarcastic remark on me and I decided to expose his identity .before that this nick was rather low profile.
I have successfully beaten his original self out and decided to call it a day with him .
So I will not entertain wangfeng anymore from here beside asking him to seek medical attention.

Didn't expect you to step out to trash him :cool::p
Yes he could be the spammer gopal suresh aka kopimeng

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, actually this feud started after wangfeng made a sarcastic remark on me and I decided to expose his identity .before that this nick was rather low profile.
I have successfully beaten his original self out and decided to call it a day with him .
So I will not entertain wangfeng anymore from here beside asking him to seek medical attention.

Didn't expect you to step out to trash him :cool::p
Yes he could be the spammer gopal suresh aka kopimeng

Sir Choot, The Right Honourable Lord Protector of SBF Forum

Greetings!

Looks like you have forgotten how your OBE was exposed by your humble servant and your tail was between your legs a few days ago. :rolleyes:

So, what was the COLOUR? You have not given a definitive answer.:rolleyes:

Well, it looks your your fraudulent streak has been embedded in your character. If Sir Choot so wishes, I am happy to entertain your goodself all over again :p

Oh, by the way, I thought I was Laogaomeng? Give me some time to research on Kopimeng's character and I will get back. :wink:

Sir Choot, I am sure our paths will cross again one day. Don't speak too soon. :wink:

Your humble servant
COWARD

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up ugly truth of MALAYSIAN cowards can only win a Singaporean woman by wanking and other DIRTY crimes.