• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go brush my teeth and floss first. Got rotiprata stuck in between my teeth. You carry on first. :wink:

Coward MALAYSIAN I said own time own target and you carry on and make sure you appear everyday to spam and wank and declare yourself jerk off winner everyday.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Don't stop spamming coward.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Don't stop spamming coward.

When there are 40 guests I will be back.

To cheer you with this standard message:
Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

Understand now? So simple. This was the exact standard message I have been using. Stupid coward Wang shit. Corner your mudlander bitch mother CCB.

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
When there are 40 guests I will be back.

Ginny-gopresh,

Don't write without copy and paste, it is easy to get cornered, ok :wink:

I love your copy and paste skills. Pretty awesome! :p

I should thank Ralders! He is the man who triggered and connected the dots for me. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginny-gopresh,

I should thank Ralders! He is the man who triggered and connected the dots for me. :biggrin:

MALAYSIAN cowards are so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking, cyberbullying and other crimes. Don't stop spamming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
clit-head oso can :wink:

11 went to banana lane / pokok pisang, 17 at desker load and 1 at geyland looking for you.
now you working where ah...:confused:
btw, the last one (standing) is here and he's wang chung's brudder :cool:

MALAYSIAN cowards are so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking, cyberbullying and other crimes. Don't stop spamming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up ugly truth of MALAYSIAN cowards can only win a Singaporean woman by wanking, cyberbullying, defamation with lies and other DIRTY crimes. Semaj2357 bastard MALAYSIAN just proven this ugly truth again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

11 went to banana lane / pokok pisang, 17 at desker load and 1 at geyland looking for you.

LOSER MALAYSIANS can't win debate have to resort to win Singaporean woman by wanking, defamation with lies and other DIRTY crimes. And MALAYSIAN cowards are so damn proud of it. Don't stop spamming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mudlander bitch and dog family served 100000 MALAYSIAN INDIANS with giant clit at desker and Geylang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginny-gopresh,

Mudlander dogs are always telling lies without batting an eyelid.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, what constitutes a ban in SBF , besides posting repeatative vulgarities and religious stuff ?

Ah...from here we can deduce sbf law that spamming with cut&paste will constitute a ban whereas typing with new text will not. One can type even unrelated text 1k pages no demerits.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah...from here we can deduce sbf law that spamming with cut&paste will constitute a ban whereas typing with new text will not. One can type even unrelated text 1k pages no demerits.

Sir Choot, good morning.

My humble apologies for screwing up your thread, and also the animal face thread. No offence intended. At least now I know who Ginny-gopresh is. :biggrin:

Honest. :o

And my sincere apologies. :wink: