• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tonight 10pm let cheer for Japan to beat fake Sg n traitors.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have $1 million to invest in your sports career? If not, good luck trying to be a successful athlete training by yourself in some dinky gym.

PAP has and will invest millions on foreigners to represent sinkapore. How much have they invested in local sports person? Remember that local Malay lady who has to raise funds herself to train for the Olympics?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a Singapore patriot,I have cancelled my appointments tonight to watch Japan beat Sg Fake Team.I will celebrating and enjoying with some cold drinks.LONG LIVE to True Blue LOCAL BORN SINGAPOREANS !!!!!!!!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brother, it is more meaningful especially for this year because
Joseph Schooling went to get gold without PAP sponsorship
China Table tennis are not up to the mark and wasting tax payers money
these chinese players also said Singaporeans are not hungry for success.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singaporean-athletes-are/2903776.html
Singaporean athletes are not hungry enough to win: National swimmer Tao Li

by the way, who the fuck is this pui chee bye tao Li?

She is a loser ....at age 26, she said that she can't compete at Olympics level. Phelps is 31 and won many more medals in this Olympics. She is the one who has no hunger to win or to compete. She eyes SEA and Asian games ...only because she thinks she stands a chance. She is lazy, doesn't want to push herself. How much did the PAP invested in her?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope Japan beat Sg Fake Team tonight and Jamban woman and Disgrace Fu will cry and jump into Bedok Reservoir.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope Japan beat Sg Fake Team tonight and Jamban woman and Disgrace Fu will cry and jump into Bedok Reservoir.

ho sey liao....more fire works B E coming....more varied exercise for old folks instead of picking up tin cans and cardboards for exercise...also good time for bros to air their views on all forums....:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bros n sister.
Tonight let put your difference aside.
N together cheer for Japan to beat fake Sg
In table tennis.
It is a time where all true blue Singaporean stand together
Hand in hand to cheer for the lose of feng tian Wei.
It is a time to show your love n patriotism for Singapore.

Let do this tonight at 10pm.live okto.

Show our patriotism for Singapore.cheer for fake Sg to lose.
Sent them back.

Patriotism*is an*emotional*attachment to a nation which an individual recognizes as theirhomeland. This attachment, also known as national feeling or national pride, can be viewed in terms of different features relating to one's own nation, including ethnic, cultural, political or historical aspects. It encompasses a set of concepts closely related to those ofnationalism.

I support Japan against China B

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 5 friends and I have placed a few thousands Dollars on Japan to win, and if Japan wins I'll crack open two bottles of Dom Perignon 2006 to celebrate.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros n sister it about time.
Standby your cold beer whistle .
Let trash fake Sg n celebrate together..
Tonight be the night Singaporean stand together n celebrate.
Bigger n happier than national day where only new shitizen can attend.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ah hia wah kau chup diam bua choo lai zway lee lim kwee chup kee water parade hor

My 5 friends and I have placed a few thousands Dollars on Japan to win, and if Japan wins I'll crack open two bottles of Dom Perignon 2006 to celebrate.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being a Singapore patriot,I have cancelled my appointments tonight to watch Japan beat Sg Fake Team.I will celebrating and enjoying with some cold drinks.LONG LIVE to True Blue LOCAL BORN SINGAPOREANS !!!!!!!!!!!

I always support Japan over chinks and sinkies!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China team B is going to win. they look serious, mean and totally committed to the cause. it seems that they really want to win the bronze for themselves. saw two of the Japanese players, they look chubby and dizzy, that fukuhara even have some tits. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho say liao. sg to welcum home bronze medalists. ns men please fall in for extra duty in street parade.