• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pictures of the schoolings in parliament with the ministars, mps (WP included)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup after that more than 20 hours flight joseph and his mum had to endure this. His dad is already in Sg

elqJekY.jpg

2LmxEvU.jpg

1zzjlo4.jpg

ofpkc1.jpg

Wonder what's going thru daddy schooling's head

ravrcw.jpg

2pzxzle.jpg

It's not often you have all the mini stars with pinky included to stand up and applaud you. First time the opposite has happened elite applauding non elite? Maybe they did that for tan how liang?

mvhx7k.jpg

2cncvn7.jpg

eMuPUtF.jpg

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they allow Joseph to speak in Parliament? Maybe he should become an MP. 10 years later promote him to Minister of sports.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
His father does not look like he wants to be there. At least his medal not stolen by Gay Loong to wear over his neck like Uncle Tony did.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling has officially become a Singapore National Treasure. He will be very well taken care of from now onwards.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how?
$$$ thrown down to groom all those Ping pong FT all wasted?
Very beh song now asked the Ping Pong team to balek kampong?

No $$$ thrown to the swimmer now want to give him a heros's welcum?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its now common for elite athletes from Africa, Asia and even Europe to train in the States. Good sparring partners and more importantly quality coaches. No one can afford a an elite personal coach full time except the Chinese Govt that is known to pay very well for coaches. Chinese Swimmers for instance do their performance training in OZ.

He already showed Singapore the middle finger by training in USA leh. Like that is like two middle fingers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ministar Tan, on the same flight with Schooling, flew first class back while letting the Schoolings fly business class. If he had any leadership and patriotism, he would have honoured Schooling by letting them fly first class with him. Government cannot pay?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ministar Tan, on the same flight with Schooling, flew first class back while letting the Schoolings fly business class. If he had any leadership and patriotism, he would have honoured Schooling by letting them fly first class with him. Government cannot pay?

This arsehole does not noe tat the glory belongs to the Schoolings, if tis fuck up is your fren and you meet him at a drink stall he wud expect you to pay your own drinks. Tis cannot be taught unless you are a down to earth, tis fuck-up behaves as an Elite.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the screenshots, Jah_rastafar_I.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Mother and son flew first class, SIA made the arrangements.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how?
$$$ thrown down to groom all those Ping pong FT all wasted?
Very beh song now asked the Ping Pong team to balek kampong?

No $$$ thrown to the swimmer now want to give him a heros's welcum?

Here is a written extract of Joseph Speech in parliament:-

You men in white. May I asked how was your sponsored ping pong team doing? You guys spend millions on grooming your foreign pet athelics and did they bring anything on the Olympic 2016 table?

How much did you guy spend grooming me and my parents fought hard to have me deferred my NS while your foreign pets are exempted?

I am pleased that you finally recognised my achievement and stand on ovations. Continue to suck it up because I will be going back to my mentor in 4 days time.

I am tired and so is my family member. This parliament stink and please allow us to leave after you have done sucking my dick.

Thank you.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man….I got to hand it to these guys…they sure know how to create an image….getting the boy to come down to the lions den was a masterstroke….photographing him and his smiling family celebrating with all of them makes it look like this was all part of the master plan.

Dope PR move!

I guess there isn't much the family can do but grin and play along….their childs balls are in the hands of the other party.

Unless he goes back to the US and jumps ship…which would make him look like an unpatriotic tool back home….so looks like they got him for life…..well done….i definitely see a political career ahead for this kid.

Well played to all concerned.