• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MGTOW: Girl regret no replying to schooling in Tinder[Female Nature]

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just helped me solved a big mystery as to why some guys think I got no emotion. I completely do not see how is that an attempt to have sexy time. I would call it, a good time for delete and ignore.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can only manage alien communication. I am poor with humans communication. We will never click.

No we won't, a love story between an avocado and a liew lian is unheard of. Good luck to u liew lian!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The picture just proved that Schooling is a real Angmo in mindset despite having sinkie genes. He has grown up in USA and there is really nothing "Singaporean" in him judging by the fact that he will go for a "classical" American white chiobu (blond hair, coloured eyes, sharp features, big neh neh) but will go bed some "exotic" ethnic types (this woman here look like a gorilla). It is all often to common observation in Asia whereby most non-Angmo women dated by Angmo men look like maids and low rent prostitutes.

Stay away from sinkieland and sinkie losers, you will succeed in life and achieve happiness and prosperity.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
These SPG are acting like in this video:

The best for a man is to stay away from marriage and away from bitches.

without such distraction, man will progress much further.

Women are nothing but wastage of energy and time..as the time goes by, it grows to become a bigger liability.