• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MGTOW: Girl regret no replying to schooling in Tinder[Female Nature]

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
13901439_10154875740916840_1066405624670591511_n.jpg

Let's talk about female nature.

This bitch here regretting not replying to Joseph Schooling because he is an Olympic champ.

what if JS never gotten any medal, will this bitch regret not replying to him?

So this bitch or women in general only go for status and fame ( to fulfilled her vanity), of course the money comes with it too.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
His current gf is soooooo much better than that ah neh who claim to regret of not replying to him. Sorry bitch, he is already taken. save your regret for someone else.

3730CC4500000578-3740161-image-m-41_1471195277885.jpg

372FECBD00000578-3740161-image-a-42_1471195284954.jpg

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the bitch, she looks ah neh:

sub-buzz-17770-1471199339-3.png

A lot more bitches will be awaiting to throw themselves and ambush schooling as well as try to get their fingers on the million $$$ - just wait and see. Much more wayang, antics will come out of this....just hope this schooling is not just a flash in the pan.... that, he can do something else beneficial for Singapore ..... and not be lured away by amerigos to their land of the 'free and easy'. When the road is long, then, you know the strength of the horse...

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just female but male does that too. Judging and then regreting. I had same issue with some chinese guys. After some time of being friends and I asked was I pretty and he said I was not pretty but had a " will grow on you " look. Wtf is that look? Why be with me when he didnt find me goodlooking enough for him? So in the end I didnt understand that and decided to stop seeing him and insisted on it. He ended up crying under my block.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot more bitches will be awaiting to throw themselves and ambush schooling as well as try to get their fingers on the million $$$ - just wait and see. Much more wayang, antics will come out of this....just hope this schooling is not just a flash in the pan.... that, he can do something else beneficial for Singapore ..... and not be lured away by amerigos to their land of the 'free and easy'. When the road is long, then, you know the strength of the horse...

That is the reason i don't respect lowife bitches. Got money,status and fame, then come to the guy and try to rub some status and fame on to them..exactly like PAP lowlifes. When the guy suddenly down and out, let say JS didn't get any more medals after that. Those bitches will one by one disappear in front of him.

take a look at this case study:

Nicest Guy Ever Dumped By Girlfriend, Hours Later He Wins $35 Mil Lottery

[video=youtube;4oLvxysD-xc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLvxysD-xc[/video]

i bet his ex-gf now is beating her own chest until her fucking breast becomes flat.

and that is the reason i despise mangina who worship such pussies.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just female but male does that too. Judging and then regreting. I had same issue with some chinese guys. After some time of being friends and I asked was I pretty and he said I was not pretty but had a " will grow on you " look. Wtf is that look? Why be with me when he didnt find me goodlooking enough for him? So in the end I didnt understand that and decided to stop seeing him and insisted on it. He ended up crying under my block.

You should have asked me whether you are pretty or not, i will tell you that you look the same to me when i switched off the lights

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Schooling could be gay just like that other golden boy faggot Ian Thorpe.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't get that lucky a chance to see you switch off lights in the same room with me:p so you shouldn't give it any thoughts at all.

You should have asked me whether you are pretty or not, i will tell you that you look the same to me when i switched off the lights

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The picture just proved that Schooling is a real Angmo in mindset despite having sinkie genes. He has grown up in USA and there is really nothing "Singaporean" in him judging by the fact that he will go for a "classical" American white chiobu (blond hair, coloured eyes, sharp features, big neh neh) but will go bed some "exotic" ethnic types (this woman here look like a gorilla). It is all often to common observation in Asia whereby most non-Angmo women dated by Angmo men look like maids and low rent prostitutes.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The picture just proved that Schooling is a real Angmo in mindset despite having sinkie genes. He has grown up in USA and there is really nothing "Singaporean" in him judging by the fact that he will go for a "classical" American white chiobu (blond hair, coloured eyes, sharp features, big neh neh) but will go bed some "exotic" ethnic types (this woman here look like a gorilla). It is all often to common observation in Asia whereby most non-Angmo women dated by Angmo men look like maids and low rent prostitutes.

All too common at Orchard Tower (Four Floors of Whores). One hour there and you will see enough of dysfunctional couplings.