• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dis grace fu gets flamed by netizens for glory hunting with schooling

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Cow!!! lots of nasty yet accurate comments. What happened to her FB admin? It shows how disgusted Singaporeans are with the PAP and its Govt. I have never seen this much of insults and derision. Chinaman, Mat, Indian and even an Aussie, all taking potshots of this useless individual who rode on the coat tails of her father.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...s-attack-after-schoolings-win-5438778-20.html

G6fa99nl.png

LXiV8oTl.png

q9gLmARl.png

iVnbaTOl.png

RCfpL9sl.png

Gl4hlDsl.png

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow netizens never give chance.....I think all will be deleted soon.
Heard Jamban fb also kena flamed but all deleted.
All these represent only 30% vocal opposition. Vile pappies dun give a shit.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leecher of spotlight by PAP again...

why these lowlife motherfucking cunt like to rub spotlight when they didn't even support JS.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leecher of spotlight by PAP again...

why these lowlife motherfucking cunt like to rub spotlight when they didn't even support JS.

Old cunts itchy for young successful dick? Already Jamban Lee Bee Hwa put herself on the front line of self-glorifying before her shameless comments were taken down soon after.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow netizens never give chance.....I think all will be deleted soon.
Heard Jamban fb also kena flamed but all deleted.
All these represent only 30% vocal opposition. Vile pappies dun give a shit.

If i am her, i will not delete the comments. I will just leave it.

Why should i delete. I still get my hands on the perks and million dollar salary. If you are not happy, then vote me out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i am her, i will not delete the comments. I will just leave it.

Why should i delete. I still get my hands on the perks and million dollar salary. If you are not happy, then vote me out.

They got no EQ.
If me just quiet quiet go jiak hong enjoy and quiet quiet come back.
Do more wrong more.....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Cow!!! lots of nasty yet accurate comments. What happened to her FB admin? It shows how disgusted Singaporeans are with the PAP and its Govt. I have never seen this much of insults and derision. Chinaman, Mat, Indian and even an Aussie, all taking potshots of this useless individual who rode on the coat tails of her father.

Gopalan Nair effect.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that they are pissed about the live telecast issue….jeeez….

trust singos to make a big deal about nothing….