• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who is that SIA shortie who won the gold medal?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean the gold medal in ... what is the term for that?

13913632_10153839424172934_3646753809287159155_o.jpg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Joseph Schooling stood behind? I thought he was the man?
Exactly, you would think that the fuckturd in the middle is the one who did singapore proud. That guy took this opportunity to have a photoshoot with the ugly ladies while beaming like a schoolboy who got his first ever cake.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They r celebrating. Shortie is the for boiler since he decline themlif aunties they figured he must b gay

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly, you would think that the fuckturd in the middle is the one who did singapore proud. That guy took this opportunity to have a photoshoot with the ugly ladies while beaming like a schoolboy who got his first ever cake.

That photo is failed on so many levels.
Proof that SQ cabin crew are also shameless limelight grabbing hiao cheebyes.
The fucktard in the middle is he really a short arse fuck like Wong cunt sing or he doing pinky's half squat?
The failed photo demolished all the goodwill initially generated by the creative arrival board gold medal announcement by changi airport.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bunch of ugly stewardess.

Can't disagree........these ladies can't even compete against the average chiobu in your heartland mall let alone babes at Rio........
I hope to hell after all that wayang with the cake SIA had the decency to give Joseph a first class berth.
Bad enough that the eye candy is far from sweet, if after all that posturing they don't give the boy the VVIP treatment.....they are hypocrites of the 1st order.