• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hall of Shame after Joseph Schooling's Olympic Victory.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb_1.jpg

jlb_2.jpg

This fucking jamban bitch is showing no shame at all and totally insensible to disgrace!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb.jpg

This fucking audacious JLB arsehole whose son avoided NS for 13 years to pursue his postgraduate studies also lacks any sense of shame.

He reminds me of demagogue Donald Trump who recently accepted a Purple Heart medal from a former US marine.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb_3.jpg

The three wayang performers have got skin so thick, bullets fired at point-blank also cannot penetrate.

Joe Schooling has summarised the whole episode in one sentence!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
jlb_3.jpg

The three wayang performers have got skin so thick, bullets fired at point-blank also cannot penetrate.

Joe Schooling has summarised the whole episode in one sentence!

Joe Schooling was saying underneath his breath "I bet Michael Phelps doesn't have to put up with this Shit!!"

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
in retrospect, mediacorpse should not have gone ahead with live broadcast, the useless PAP would have gotten more stick!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u read through this thread.
U see how hypocrite some ass is.
Lee beewah top the list rush to claim credit straight first minute.
If no medal will she do this?

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb.jpg

This fucking audacious JLB arsehole whose son avoided NS for 13 years to pursue his postgraduate studies also lacks any sense of shame.

He reminds me of demagogue Donald Trump who recently accepted a Purple Heart medal from a former US marine.

Is fucker KFC president an Olympian in the 1st place? Want to be a glory hunter but thinking that all Sinkies are idiots? He think we don't know that Schooling's parents are the ones that funded 1.37 million Sing dollars for their son's Olympic ambition and the Gahmen never even contribute at all?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah joseph shud haf told dose burgers he needed a gud rest after his win n not 2 disturb him ...

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb_1.jpg

jlb_2.jpg

This fucking jamban bitch is showing no shame at all and totally insensible to disgrace!

Some MPs who are ex-Malaysians have proven to be a bunch of thick-skin shameless low life. I expect Lee Bee Wah to be the first to open her CB mouth about the winning but didn't expect that she could stooped so low....Why couldn't she just shut her CB foul mouth up for once?

Then we have Koh Boon Wan and Irene Ng, bunch of shameless liars and big time PLP. Perhaps they are UMNO's secret weapons sent here to pollute our air?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep this thread going.. Any thread that shame the PAP is a good thread.

I like the way the schooling family show PAP the middle finger and then all the low life PAP come to him like Bees to honey now.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep this thread going.. Any thread that shame the PAP is a good thread.

I like the way the schooling family show PAP the middle finger and then all the low life PAP come to him like Bees to honey now.

Hi Leongsam,

This is a good thread.

Can I recommend that this thread be a sticky to keep it up and going?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
opportunist PAP at its very best, claimed credit...rightful honour should go to his coach ,parents and Bolles school for scholarship.

what the hell has KFC got to do ?!TCJ?

goodness me,these minister are on all expenses paid trip!!!! may ligthning strike them!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still remember Lee jia Wei.
The prc who use Singapore flag n sweep floor.
Went back China after taking Singaporean for a spin