• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hall of Shame after Joseph Schooling's Olympic Victory.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat burger in front n @ ze centre shud resign or commit harakiri ...

how cud he b gud @ serving customers wen he is oni interested in stealing glory which dun belong 2 him @ all? ...

Those buggers dun seemed interested in schooling....
I mean if I was trying to steal limelight I'll let the star stand infront and I'll stand next to him hand over shoulder machiam buddy buddy.....
Also if going by rank protocol shouldn't the captain and his co pilots feature more prominently? The pilots also look like gong gong face without any satki.....maybe tired from long haul flight....SIA standards really gone down.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's give credit where credit is due. It takes more than just talent to reach the pinnacle of a chosen discipline. Personally, it doesn't really matter if he wins another olympic medal. I congratulate Schooling for the gutsy performance and he won it fair and square against the very best in the butterfly sprint.

There was no 'momentary lapse' as you put it on Phelp's part. His timings for the 100m fly in his olympic preparations were not even close to his olympic record he set years ago. Well done Schooling!!!!!:biggrin:

I dunno why so many trying to discredit schooling's amazing feat.
Are they pap IBs?
Casting doubts and suspicious on his win.
For the record Phelps got extra rest for this final, his previous records were set wearing the now banned non textile swimming trunks.
Schooling won convincingly by a big margin in style leading all the way a world class field. He set an Olympic record. Coming into the final he had all the best timings. He bagged the gold fair and square even his rivals acknowledged that. So let's celebrate this true blue sinkie's historical feat.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno why so many trying to discredit schooling's amazing feat.
Are they pap IBs?
Casting doubts and suspicious on his win ...
he's not aris2cat, he's not elite, he's not their kind, he's not talen dey identified, he's not backed nor endorsed by gahmen ...

he made mindef rook s2pig ...

he's a massive embarassmen ...

dey hate him 2 ze core ...

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's give credit where credit is due. It takes more than just talent to reach the pinnacle of a chosen discipline. Personally, it doesn't really matter if he wins another olympic medal. I congratulate Schooling for the gutsy performance and he won it fair and square against the very best in the butterfly sprint.

There was no 'momentary lapse' as you put it on Phelp's part. His timings for the 100m fly in his olympic preparations were not even close to his olympic record he set years ago. Well done Schooling!!!!!:biggrin:

That is where you miss the whole point….sporting excellence is not a flash in the pan….it is a consistent, sustainable movement with practices that produce champions on a regular basis. I would say if he doesn't ever win any other big title it lends credibility to the notion that he was just a one hit wonder.

He's done well….but if he's not careful, he will be the guy who is reduced to being introduced as 'Former Olympic Gold Winner' at various official rallies and functions.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is where you miss the whole point….sporting excellence is not a flash in the pan….it is a consistent, sustainable movement with practices that produce champions on a regular basis. I would say if he doesn't ever win any other big title it lends credibility to the notion that he was just a one hit wonder.

He's done well….but if he's not careful, he will be the guy who is reduced to being introduced as 'Former Olympic Gold Winner' at various official rallies and functions.

Dun be stewpig la.
Every Olympic champion will be a former Olympic champion someday.
You got any idea how hard it is to get an Olympic gold medal? Technically it means world number 1 in that discipline. How many world number 1 can there be? An Olympic medal is the pinnacle.
Many world record holders, world number 1s, top sportsmen couldn't get an Olympic gold even.
So now a historical gold medal is a flash in the pan for you? Now to prove his worth schooling has to be a multi Olympic gold medalist? Dumbfuck logic.

By your logic then swimmers like APS and David Lim aren't champions?
Joycelyn Yeo isn't a champion since she couldn't even smell an Olympic medal.
So all the above got no sporting excellence and consistency?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be stewpig la.
Every Olympic champion will be a former Olympic champion someday.
You got any idea how hard it is to get an Olympic gold medal? Technically it means world number 1 in that discipline. How many world number 1 can there be? An Olympic medal is the pinnacle.
Many world record holders, world number 1s, top sportsmen couldn't get an Olympic gold even.
So now a historical gold medal is a flash in the pan for you? Now to prove his worth schooling has to be a multi Olympic gold medalist? Dumbfuck logic.

By your logic then swimmers like APS and David Lim aren't champions?
Joycelyn Yeo isn't a champion since she couldn't even smell an Olympic medal.
So all the above got no sporting excellence and consistency?

it is much more difficult to be an Olympic champion than a world champion. you only get the chance once every 4 years. as for world champions, it is mostly a yearly affair.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In competitive mainstream sports there is rarely a one hit wonder. If you look at his milestones, it is quite progressive and impressive. Phelps entered in 6 solo races and he won 5 and losing one to Schooling. If Phelps was a washout, he would have lost the other 5 races as well which was not the case. Beating Le Clos was another impressive factor who was the good news story of London Olympic swimming.

Your second para does make sense and I sense that Schooling is not about to let that happen. Both his parents are strict and they have the best coaches. The fact that he is going back in 4 days shows that it might be indicative of good organisation and planning on the part of him or his parents or both.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
dat burger in front n @ ze centre shud resign or commit harakiri ...

how cud he b gud @ serving customers wen he is oni interested in stealing glory which dun belong 2 him @ all? ...

WHY is that That CB grinning cunning farker stealing the limelight from Schooling in the front-centre row.Why is Schooling allocated to standing at the back row ? They have no sense of shame.They will steal your glory by all means.As a birthday boy,Schooling should be sitting or standing in the front-centre row,what more a Olympic gold medallist ? Winning a Olympic gold medal shows the true colour of singaporeans.
Surely,

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY is that That CB grinning cunning farker stealing the limelight from Schooling in the front-centre row.Why is Schooling allocated to standing at the back row ? They have no sense of shame.They will steal your glory by all means.As a birthday boy,Schooling should be sitting or standing in the front-centre row,what more a Olympic gold medallist ? Winning a Olympic gold medal shows the true colour of singaporeans.
Surely,

That CB kia is only a headwaiter and so it's free cheap thrill for him.

SQ should have him fired!