• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Schooling to meet pinkie on monday 15th Aug Gets 1 million free krisflyer miles!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13906789_10154442316198679_4456689426244235447_n.p  ng

13932724_10154442316438679_4194387580084324720_n.p  ng

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
be at changi airport on monday morning.
mass number of low rank PA and CC members activated to put on a show.
lead by the faithful John Tan.
go there to see who is johnTan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be at changi airport on monday morning.
mass number of low rank PA and CC members activated to put on a show.
lead by the faithful John Tan.
go there to see who is johnTan.

his plane will land here at around 5:30am. Pai seh i didn't search his flight number i guess it's at T3.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect all the grassroots lowlife PAP ball lickers to go there and welcome him and also take the chance to take photo

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought Schoolings is the winner ...why those they make him stand behind? Aside, why stewardess put hands on that SQ boss?

Cheapskates SQ ...only give them business class ...first class lah ...here is an individual that has accomplished a feat that non sinkee has done in 50 years!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister for Social and Family Development Tan Chuan-Jin teased that he is on the same flight as Schooling, posting a Facebook status that he 'brought something special' home.

So, this overpaid and unaccomplished minister flies First Class on our tax-dollars while Schoolings flies business class.

If the minister is patriotic and humble, he would have offered his First Class seat to Schoolings!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought Schoolings is the winner ...why those they make him stand behind? Aside, why stewardess put hands on that SQ boss?

Cheapskates SQ ...only give them business class ...first class lah ...here is an individual that has accomplished a feat that non sinkee has done in 50 years!

That fuckface is SQ boss?
And I thot he was just an ugly steward.....SIA standards gone down

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Expect all the grassroots lowlife PAP ball lickers to go there and welcome him and also take the chance to take photo

My whole family and I would be there to welcome him. I hope to introduce my beautiful daughter to him. He has ang mo genes and a olympic champion. He is good enough for my daughter.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My whole family and I would be there to welcome him. I hope to introduce my beautiful daughter to him. He has ang mo genes and a olympic champion. He is good enough for my daughter.

Haha, the more important question is whether your daughter is good enough for him hoh... :biggrin::eek:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think an Olympic champion will be interested in a prostitute.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Olympic gold medal is no mean feat. Yes it is a great achievement. But please lah you Singaporeans make it out to be like some kind of miracle or something some planet creating work. Relax man.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He wouldn't want a sinkie gf and more so when 70% of daft sinkies produced, are of low quality standard. You can betroth your daughter to David Ong.