• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The state of Texas supported Schooling more then S'pore, that is why he has his tatt

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The state of Texas supported Schooling more then S'pore, that is why he has his t

Why don't u tattoo the PAP logo on your backside? Then all your Gay lovers can follow the lightning sign and enter your arsehole.

555 another gem of a quote.....
Hahaha you crack me up!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: The state of Texas supported Schooling more then S'pore, that is why he has his t

Now, that explains why Singapore has never won any gold olympic because of all these Jiak Liao Bee retired Silver serpent. Singapore gold olympic medal, is the hard work of the schooling's family, not PAP high paid cronies.

Yes, these scholar generals know they are only doing a 2 - 3 year stint in SSC before they are moved on. But instituting a long term plan to develop local sports talent is not in their interest (because they will not be around to see it) and also beyond their ability to do (because they have spend their entire careers in the SAF).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5 is ha in thai
555 = hahaha
Sorry I'm used to posting 555

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yup. When trump become potus he will hv the boi arrested, put to build the great Wall of Mexico

He will be deported to Mexico because he looks Hispanic and is from Texas, where he will teach wetbacks how to swim the Rio grande in record timing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Better to put several masks on the gold medal.

I suggest to Schooling to weigh his gold medal first, because I suspect Lee Bee Wah cheebye to be quite acidic and corrosive. One ounce go in half ounce come out. Typical of all PAPs to take a percentage.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Joseph Schooling to Lee Bee Wah (in an incredulous tone of voice)
"Now look here, President Tony Tan only wants to wear my medal around his neck, you want to do what with it?!!!!!!"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U can ask WP why they never raise this issue. In their hearts, sinkies already know this money is flushed down the toilet. We will never see these bond breakers again.

Foreign bond breakers are like ships in ocean. Try suing them to recover lost money hahahahah.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

joseph-schooling.jpg

WAMI2Lf.png

Good enough for me. Thank-you Schooling!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suggest to Schooling to weigh his gold medal first, because I suspect Lee Bee Wah cheebye to be quite acidic and corrosive. One ounce go in half ounce come out. Typical of all PAPs to take a percentage.

You have a very broad perspective!
Do you work for McKinsey?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure boh... her cunt hole got so big????

frankenstein

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are we going to lose Schooling to the US of A soon?