• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious JohnTan's family tried expressed lane in JB kena stopped

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-75-696x696.jpg

3-9.jpg

Singaporean woman and 2 kids allegedly arrested in JB checkpoint for immigration offence

According to Facebook user Pokok Tumbang three Singaporeans arrested in Johor Bahru by immigration officers. Posting in the Facebook page ‘JB Traffic, Road Blocks and Potholes’, the user said that those arrested were a woman and two children.

The officers allegedly arrested them because they refused to wind down their tinted car window at the checkpoint. The immigration officer then asked them to step out of the vehicle. The driver not only refused to do that, but according to the user, made a vulgar hand gesture at the officer and shouted vulgarities. She also kept pressing the car horn repeatedly.

The trio were detained by the immigration officers soon after. The three of them claimed that the immigration officer had asked them for a bribe, which they refused. They were handcuffed and locked-up.

The user said that anyone who trivialises the authorities at the immigration checkpoint should be severely dealt with. He also advised drivers not to be proud.

http://theindependent.sg/singaporea...ted-in-jb-checkpoint-for-immigration-offence/

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
crazed sinkie women kena naked squat up,down?
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20110617-284564.html
June2011
20110613.222156_20110613-johor.jpg

JOHOR BARU: Two Immigration officials in Johor have been temporarily suspended pending an inquiry into the nude squat incident involving two Singaporean women here recently.

Immigration director-general Datuk Alias Ahmad said the suspension was a decision made by the inquiry committee.

"Investigations into the incident started on Thursday and will continue for the next one week," he told The Star Friday.

1-75-e1471102081882.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KFC/TCJ/Grace fu did not bail them out ?

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...eld-for-verbally-abusing-immigration-officer/

1-75-e1471102081882.jpg

2-17-300x245.jpg

3-9.jpg

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20120514-345920.html
20120514.193032_stab.jpg

arrested driver is one crazed sinkie !!!!

Monday 15Aug2016

JOHOR BARU: Three Singaporeans were arrested after they verbally abused an Immigration officer at the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quaran*tine Complex here.

The three – a woman in her 40s and two of her children aged 18 and 19 – were detained after they refused to lower the back window of their tinted car during inspection at the car zone heading towards Singapore at 3.30pm on Friday.

It is learnt that the woman, a businesswoman, started hurling abuses and accusations at the Immigration officer who wanted to inspect the vehicle.

One of them also allegedly showed the middle finger at the officer.

Johor Immigration Department director Datuk Rohaizi Bahari confirmed the arrests and said that they have been remanded for 14 days to assist in investigations.

"It is an offence to hurl abuse at my men who are just following the procedures during checks," he said.

He added that the Immigration Department had nothing to hide and even had visits from the Singapore consulate, as they wanted to meet with the suspects.

"So far our investigation also showed that the officer did not ask for any bribe as alleged by the suspects," he said urging those who were unhappy with his officers to lodge a complaint directly to him.

The three are being investigated under Section 56(1) (g) of the Immigration Act which carries a maximum of RM10,000 fine or imprisonment not exceeding five years or both.

News about the arrests has been widely spread via Facebook with pictures of the family in handcuffs and personal details online.

It is learnt that the two children are studying in a private college in Johor Baru.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see her face. Whoever finds and marry this lady will be in for a ride.

If this kind of woman is not being protected by court of law in Singapore, she will be beaten upbadly.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman should have paid the bribe as instructed by the m&d police.

m&d Land Police say No bribe is being asked. I think the PAP spirit has gotten into her as this is the Chinese lunar 7th month. Shout at anyone thinking she is still in Precious Singapore.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can explain the misunderstanding. If u look at their names, they are spanish. The immigration officer should have asked first habla espanyol? No wonder they no comprendo

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see her face. Whoever finds and marry this lady will be in for a ride.

If this kind of woman is not being protected by court of law in Singapore, she will be beaten upbadly.

this type one you throw stone any direction also can hit 20-50

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn don't cum here listers my threat. Wait i ask boss Sam pban u again

Hey why you don't open mouth when this bastard went other thread to disturb me with clit head and cockhead talk? Becos you are fellow disgusting bastard and no need you to ask I have already asked leongsam to permanently ban me since that day until now. Why am I not permanently banned until now? Hahahahah that's why I am the queen here with no king.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnccb. You fight others your grandmother problem I Fark care you. Go shit somewhere else you turdface biatch