• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkieland Ist Olumpic Gold. Hold your celebrations. Wait.........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the doping test results. Sinkie's track record leading to a record breaking feat just don't hold up to the achievement accomplished. It would be the same for Ho Chin making billions on her bets instead of losing.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my locally educated guess comes true

Even Papsmearer will call me sifu.

Some will call it a lark

Like jw5 getting a double penetration anal fuck......LOL......LOL

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot Phelps made public announcements that they(fixed) the race.
And that " what is giving ONE when I already had 22" ..?

jw5

Loyal

Some will call it a lark

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman (among many others) enjoys double penetration anal fuck. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Some will call it a lark

Hum, so far, Schooling's test results seem to be ok, no one took his medal back yet. So sorry, cannot call you sifu.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have much prefered to have seen those cheating Russians totally banned from the Olympics. Who knows how many of their athletes were doping?

Even during the Rio games, the IOC were stripping Russians of their medals which they had won in Beijing 2008.