• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Some Facts about Joseph Schooling, you decide for yourself

jw5

Loyal
There is a difference with claiming contribution when one knows that they did not contribute but pretends and one that thought they had contributed and claims .

Most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since Schoolings has achieved something that no one has achieved in sinkapore's history, he is more qualified than any of the scholars to assume a senior leadership role in MINDEF. He should start NS, if he is not exempted, with the rank of Colonel.

And he should receive US$2 million for his achievement - that is to compensate his family for the investment they made on him for the glory of this country. If he was a North Korean, Chairman Kim would have rewarded him handsomely.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of you guys here just don’t get it, huh?

Just look at yourself. At every step of your bitching, moaning and thought process, it only leads to your standard blame session of PAP. An outsider looking in will immediately make sense and determine that the root cause of your all unhappiness, to everything in your miserable life is due to the evil PAP.

Stop for one second and think. Schooling is now ecstatic in his glory of attaining the Olympic gold medal. He trained hard for most part of his growing years (WITHOUT your help) and now is basking in his glory. He is a gold medalist now, and I bet there are sufficient chicks over there right now, queuing up, on their knees to take on one of the most important task i.e. blowing off a true Olympian sportsman.

Schooling (and his parents) made it because he did not have time to look back and harp on PAP for his hard yards.

If none of you want to be on your knees and take on that important task, I strong suggest the following:

1. Wipe the froth off your lips and monitor screen
2. Remove your hands from underneath your shorts and wash off that slimy mess that you exuded when became uncontrollably excited at the thought of putting complete blame on PAP for your miserable and non-existent life
3. Just be happy for Schooling. He would be grateful as he won his first gold for himself and represented his country

Schooling does not need to be reminded what a miserable lot of people you are.

EC

Your point? Worship the PAP?

We want the PAP out. Period.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese & Japanese have.managed to win some Swimming Olympic medals, so race has nothing to do with it.

The fact that Sporeans have done badly in sports is the culture in Spore. Look at who are the millionaires & billionaires are, those in the PAP gov't & their cronies.

Athletes are treated poorly by the Spore gov't. Look at Tan Howe Lian the Olympic silver medalist. Look at other past Athletes e.g Heather Marican, Chee Swee Lee, ...they have left Spore to find a better life.

So I predict that it is only a matter of time before Schooling leaves Spore.

I hv not come across any African bushman winning a swimming medal - not even qualifying for heats........ no zulu either

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Schoolings has achieved something that no one has achieved in sinkapore's history, he is more qualified than any of the scholars to assume a senior leadership role in MINDEF. He should start NS, if he is not exempted, with the rank of Colonel.

And he should receive US$2 million for his achievement - that is to compensate his family for the investment they made on him for the glory of this country. If he was a North Korean, Chairman Kim would have rewarded him handsomely.

he will be BG and Chief Swimming Research Coach in MINDEF

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hv not come across any African bushman winning a swimming medal - not even qualifying for heats........ no zulu either

swimming is a white man's sport,and hockey and a handful of other gay sports,but when it comes to majority of sports,be it basketball,football,the other football,rugby,running,track and field or boxing or golfing or any other athletic activity,its a black man's world.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So to sum it up.................
The Schoolings and not the govt paid huge money to send Joseph to Bolles for his swim coaching and studies
The Schoolings and not the govt got the U of T scholarship for Joseph, even though it seems the PAP is giving full scholarships to every tom dick and harry FT
The PAP wanted to sabotage the whole thing by making him do NS at such a critical junction in his swim career, and it would have happened if not for his mother's intervention.

The other Republic swimmer Quah Zheng Wen was not so fortunate that his family can send him to Bolles and hence is stuck with no name national coach carlos lopez, a bronze medallist in the Olympics and with the pathetic facilities in singapore. If Quah had the same opportunities, maybe we have 2 medals or more.

U decide how much credit the PAP should get. Then see how many of these assholes jump on the bandwagon until it breaks.

If what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt you), I think it's a disgrace that the MCDYS and Sport Singapore are riding on the coat-tails of his Olympic success.
I would be really interested to know just how much financing the govt contributed to his swim training and career development.

The comparison with Quah Zheng Wen (and the Women's Table Tennis Association) is somewhat shocking to say the least.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone here claimed in 2014 he received ns deferment and preferential treatment from uncle's elite connection with the gov. so how? if true, any gov connection and special waiver deserve credit. pap is the best! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your point? Worship the PAP?

We want the PAP out. Period.

this has nothing, nada, zilch, nil, zero to do with the pap, and you guys keep harping on pap this and pap that as though pap is involved in his life, failures, and success. please leave the pap out of this, for crying out loud.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this has nothing, nada, zilch, nil, zero to do with the pap, and you guys keep harping on pap this and pap that as though pap is involved in his life, failures, and success. please leave the pap out of this, for crying out loud.

I'll leave them out if those shameless fucks stop basking in schooling's limelight and try to milk political mileage

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Congratulations to Joseph Schooling on winning the Olympics Gold Medal for the 100m Butterfly. Excellent swim. He swam under the Singapore banner so congrats to Singapore as well.

Now the usual average man on the street Sinkie will be very happy and be proud of Singapore. They will also drool over the 750k reward payment from the Singapore government. Schooling won fair and square (hopefully he wasn't doping). He deserves his success.

Somehow I don't understand Sinkies. Lose they bash their fellow countryman. Win they also begrudge them. I keep reading people saying how much Schooling should be paid eg 2 million as opposed to what PAP ministers earn blah blah. Always about money for stupid sinkies. Jealous. Small minded. Kiasu. Kiasee. Call it what you want. Celebrate success and be happy! Winning Olympic gold shouldn't be about money. I don't hear anything about how much Penny Oleksiak should be paid by the Canadian government.

And really, so what if the PAP did not "support" Schooling in his swimming development? He still swam under the Singapore banner. And he is born in Singapore. Give him a break will ya?

Oh well I guess this is how it is with Singaporeans. You can never win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other Republic swimmer Quah Zheng Wen was not so fortunate that his family can send him to Bolles and hence is stuck with no name national coach carlos lopez, a bronze medallist in the Olympics and with the pathetic facilities in singapore. If Quah had the same opportunities, maybe we have 2 medals or more.

No lah some evil devils here will say it's Quah's fault to not have enough belief, love and determination like Schooling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the problem is PAP did not support locals while they give overwhelming support to FTs in table tennis. So that's why people not happy. If they didn't give support any athletes at all, rather than favour FTs in sport, there will be no such unhappiness.

Congratulations to Joseph Schooling on winning the Olympics Gold Medal for the 100m Butterfly. Excellent swim. He swam under the Singapore banner so congrats to Singapore as well.

Now the usual average man on the street Sinkie will be very happy and be proud of Singapore. They will also drool over the 750k reward payment from the Singapore government. Schooling won fair and square (hopefully he wasn't doping). He deserves his success.

Somehow I don't understand Sinkies. Lose they bash their fellow countryman. Win they also begrudge them. I keep reading people saying how much Schooling should be paid eg 2 million as opposed to what PAP ministers earn blah blah. Always about money for stupid sinkies. Jealous. Small minded. Kiasu. Kiasee. Call it what you want. Celebrate success and be happy! Winning Olympic gold shouldn't be about money. I don't hear anything about how much Penny Oleksiak should be paid by the Canadian government.

And really, so what if the PAP did not "support" Schooling in his swimming development? He still swam under the Singapore banner. And he is born in Singapore. Give him a break will ya?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow I don't understand Sinkies. Lose they bash their fellow countryman. Win they also begrudge them. I keep reading people saying how much Schooling should be paid eg 2 million as opposed to what PAP ministers earn blah blah. Always about money for stupid sinkies. Jealous. Small minded. Kiasu. Kiasee. Call it what you want. Celebrate success and be happy!

can you imagine if he doesn't medal or cums in last? there will be different kinds of vitriol and vileness on sinkie forums and blogs, especially from one so called tpx insider who will gloat with "told you so" on a 2014 thread dedicated to his shaming. of course, they will blame the pap if he loses. and now they inadvertently bring up the pap again as though to bump them up to the online forefront like free advertising when all the work is done by schooling. sometimes don't know if these bozos are actually promoting the pap whether in adversity or admiration. kpkb in every opportunity. if there's an olympic event in non-stop ai-see-ai-wak kpkb, sinkoes will win gold hands down. :biggrin: