• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Joseph Schooling: Stay away from PAP and Sinkie Losers and you will succeed

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RIOEC8D03XC6B_768x432.JPG

I am not polluted by PAP bullshit and sinkie shit losers..because of this, i win the gold medal in Olympic, an olympic record and beat Michael Phelps in his pet event.

Stay away from sinkie shits and PAP and you will win in life!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;VmRcRnCWn9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmRcRnCWn9Y[/video]

NO sinkie accent.. nice!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ibrzWS2ZamE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrzWS2ZamE[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is because there are rare talent like him that make me feel proud being a sinkie. schooling probably has to juggle school work pressure and trianing for his swim. i see him as a gifted swimmer with little hard work. i say well deserved medal.:cool:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Stay away from sinkie shits and PAP and you will win in life!!!!![/SIZE]

Heard people saying he not real native sinkie but a foreign imported shit; father a brit, a permanent squatter in sinkie land. So, you got it right ... he should stay away and go back to UK.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard people saying he not real native sinkie but a foreign imported shit; father a brit, a permanent squatter in sinkie land. So, you got it right ... he should stay away and go back to UK.

Please get your facts right before throwing all your shit around.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I had my doubts but then I read about how little support the PAP gov't provided him & his family. Fortunately for him his family had a business & used their own $ to finance his schooling & training.

Since he left Spore when he was 13, he didn't get much benefit from being a Sporean & shouldn't be liable for NS.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had my doubts but then I read about how little support the PAP gov't provided him & his family. Fortunately for him his family had a business & used their own $ to finance his schooling & training.

Since he left Spore when he was 13, he didn't get much benefit from being a Sporean & shouldn't be liable for NS.

Just as I expected, those PAP lowlife waste no time to stand beside him to pose for a photo.. What a bunch of useless hypocrite!!!

They didn't support him and now he gain a spotlight, they just wanna get a spillover from his success.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not polluted by PAP bullshit and sinkie shit losers..because of this, i win the gold medal in Olympic, an olympic record and beat Michael Phelps in his pet event.

Stay away from sinkie shits and PAP and you will win in life!!!!!

How long is your ban?? Seven days? Bwahahaha

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

BUT papigs now claiming credits........ look at prez n ministerial supports he got from them
which cuntry has same???
new thingie with huge dividend but NO investment..................by papigs

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many sour grapes here. Don't want to work hard in real life. Everyday just come here Kpkb!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

The family show the PAP the middle finger and yet PAP accept the middle finger now and thick skin wanna take photo with schooling.. Wahahhaahha. I got so much to say on this.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
CpthELSW8AABPqO.jpg

Wahhh so fast get the spotlight..cannot wait.. need to wear the medal too.

CpthEIuXEAAaOHN.jpg

Damn fucking thick skin..

Schooling use their own money to train and get the GOLD AWAY from SINKIELAND..

sinkie PAP president does nothing to help him and now trying to wear that freaking GOLD... FUCKING THICK SKIN

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
CpthEIsWYAAQixS.jpg

CpthEIqWcAAd7lm.jpg

Sinkie president waste no time to get the limelight and try to have schooling's glory to spill over to him.. this is what i called a parasite.

Leech on other's glory while it last!!!

Schooling pay for his own training and win the gold medal in his own right WITHOUT THE HELP OF LOWLIFE PAP and SINKIE LOSERS

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what lowlife Lee hsien Loong tweet:

My heartiest congratulations to Joseph Isaac Schooling for his historic gold medal win, and Olympic record of 50.39 seconds for the 100m butterfly! This is Singapore’s first Olympic gold medal ever, and also our first medal for ‪#‎Rio2016‬.

It is an incredible feat to compete among the world’s best, stay focussed, and emerge victorious. Congrats once again to Joseph, you made us very proud today.
To all of Team Singapore - thank you for showing us what it means to work hard and never give up on our dreams. - LHL

Look at the word OUR.. so quick to claim that the gold includes him and the whole of PAP