• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record Woah!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record W

will Prata going Changi Airport tomorrow morning to shake hand with Schooling ???
He was paid over 4M a year to cut ribbon and shake hand.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record W

will Prata going Changi Airport tomorrow morning to shake hand with Schooling ???
He was paid over 4M a year to cut ribbon and shake hand.

Prataman retired liao....cut ribbon no longer in his jobscope.
Now he only needs to stay alive longer and milk more pension.......can't mati now and steal limelight as the nation is in joyous mood.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The US Network covering the Olympics, NBC, puts Schooling's Hometown as Austin, Texas. LOL. I guess he already emigrated and we didn't know.

Some say that many of the PAP MPs have backup non-Sporean passports?
They got the $$$$... & power to do whatever they want.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

T
This shows how keen the competition was. And the fact that Schooling got a Olympic Record shows his win was not because the others got an off-day.

Well done, Mr Schooling!

When I saw how the 3 silver medalists were holding hands & smiling it I found it amusing:smile:

It wasn't a critique on their performance, just that it was a strange sight. I get the impression that the 3 silver medalists are good friends.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

T

When I saw how the 3 silver medalists were holding hands & smiling it I found it amusing:smile:

It wasn't a critique on their performance, just that it was a strange sight. I get the impression that the 3 silver medalists are good friends.

These chaps many of them train together and of course race together......in the same circuit they definitely know each other. Many become friends. Top sportsmen are highly competitive but most are also good sportsmen so it's like opposing lawyers in courtroom and outside courtroom can have drinks together

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These chaps many of them train together and of course race together......in the same circuit they definitely know each other. Many become friends. Top sportsmen are highly competitive but most are also good sportsmen so it's like opposing lawyers in courtroom and outside courtroom can have drinks together

That is very true. Our Soccer players of the 70s remain best of pals with the m'sians players of their era.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Having competed against each other for so many years, it's not odd that outside the arena, they have become good friends.

T

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! The First Olympics Gold for Singapore!
Joseph Schooling, you are now the pride of Singapore.
Congratulations!

Now... don't forget to do the laundry, take the dogs out for a walk
and give Mommy and Daddy your Biggest ever HUGS and KISSES!

jw5

Loyal

Having competed against each other for so many years, it's not odd that outside the arena, they have become good friends.

Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. :biggrin:

boxing.0.0.0.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So are WP and PAP cadres good friends who share a cold beer together after work and whacking each other in parliament?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So are WP and PAP cadres good friends who share a cold beer together after work and whacking each other in parliament?

Like I said they are top sportsmen with sportsmanship.
Vile pappies are what? Worst than dogs so dun expect them to have any civility.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said they are top sportsmen with sportsmanship.
Vile pappies are what? Worst than dogs so dun expect them to have any civility.

Worst than dog are bastard who ask free fuck from prostitute

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It looks like you are correct.

Without the GH treatment, it is very unlikely that age 19 or 20, he could grow 11.3 cm taller.

It appears that those gentlemen do not believe in the Code of Honour (which we old former officers live with)

how can you fall for ptader tpx exposé as gospel truth? he as usual is busting someone's tpx bs claims, and they are from none other than sam's favorite "content provider" of late. this was from claims back in 2014. laugh until pang sai.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

WUOTE=Narong Wongwan;2494544]Hehe he may look angmo with angmo name but he doesn't have that much angmo blood.
His great granddad married local, not sure about his granddad but he is at most 1/8 angmo only (assuming his grandmother is pure Caucasian).
Nonetheless he's as sinkie Eurasian as you can get. Last I checked Eurasian is still represented as sinkie race and not the ah tiongs ah nehs and pinoys.[/QUOTE]

Worst is those married 4 times all prostitute.
Worst is 3 ran away.
Worst is live on prostitute to top up data.
Worst is no money no house .still Cannon till know all.
Worst is die alone or under block without anyone beside u.
Worst is a prostitute wife with out any own son.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It looks like you are correct.

Without the GH treatment, it is very unlikely that age 19 or 20, he could grow 11.3 cm taller.

It appears that those gentlemen do not believe in the Code of Honour (which we old former officers live with)

Charlie99, read between the lines.

All Growth Hormones have been banned for the last 2 decades.

jw5

Loyal

If they don't, they should. Can see who are the pappies who drink too much. :biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;Qitw2KAuzFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qitw2KAuzFY[/video]