• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Whole Indian Family Is In Jail and One of them is Singapore Police

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Murder suspect's husband charged over maid abuse

Yesterday, Kevin Chelvam was himself accused of maid abuse and removing evidence that could otherwise incriminate the two suspects. -

Chelvam, a police staff sergeant, was suspended from service on Aug 8. -

what do you think? so many SPF got trouble?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
why sg mata so stupid

if dun like the maid

then replace her lo

kill her for fark

SS in charge of road safety some more

no wonder sg road is so unsafe

knn dunno how he can get promoted

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with money or common sense. The power trip that bullies enjoy especially when the victim is effectively a captive in their home. Nothing will change until the Govt has a system that is not focused on fees and avoiding getting involved in ensuring that people are treated fairly. Its either that the maid gets killed or the employer or the employer's family member get killed. The template has not changed as the system has not changed.

why sg mata so stupid

if dun like the maid

then replace her lo

kill her for fark

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Murder suspect's husband charged over maid abuse

Yesterday, Kevin Chelvam was himself accused of maid abuse and removing evidence that could otherwise incriminate the two suspects. -

Chelvam, a police staff sergeant, was suspended from service on Aug 8. -

what do you think? so many SPF got trouble?

See...I told you.. those people doing ill gotten jobs will have their retribution 1 day. He help his master to rob from peasant. Serve him right.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt has a system that is not focused on fees and avoiding getting involved in ensuring that people are treated fairly.

if PAP treat sinkies fairly

then u will never find so many sinkie intellectuals driving taxis liao

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this i totally agree

hokien say boh hor si

the familee is a very gd example

Ambulance will say .. boh hor si. .si boh

Yes, familee one will be the ultimate payback type.
Should be the highest level of punishment in history since civilization exist. Even heavier than 秦始皇

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems all my brothers here are happy to see the entire indian family in jail especially those who work for PAP
why ah

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems all my brothers here are happy to see the entire indian family in jail especially those who work for PAP
why ah

actually why most are unhappy is that

the mata, his wife and his mil beat the maid

who is about a quarter all the 3 total weight

i hope all 3 will burn in hell

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is no smoke without fire. shit skins especially those in the police and army are the most racist bastards and inhuman people I have met. This bastard and his whole family obviously bully the poor small sized maid and worked her to death and also used her as punching bag literally. inside sources said teh maid was otrtured and fed little. delibrate and inhuman to satisfy their inriority complexes and ego. Real bitches wife motehr and husband. run in the family and hubby destroys evidence delibrately. now all in deep shit. hope the myanmar embassy and consulate lodege a complain and diplomatic protests aginst these shit skins

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie low life are not suited to have maids.. They do not treat another human being with respect..

That is why I stay away from sinkie lowlife.

I advise all those neighbouring countries not to supply maid to sinkieland.

The Indian family confirm meat eaters, vegetarians do not treat another sentient beings this way.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie low life are not suited to have maids.. They do not treat another human being with respect..

That is why I stay away from sinkie lowlife.

I advise all those neighbouring countries not to supply maid to sinkieland.

The Indian family confirm meat eaters, vegetarians do not treat another sentient beings this way.

To begin with there should not have maid to exist at all. They should be name something like domestic worker, report to work and go back to a hostel after work just like a regular job I heard in Canada it is this arrangement not sure how true.
How can we allow modern slave to exist .

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with money or common sense. The power trip that bullies enjoy especially when the victim is effectively a captive in their home. Nothing will change until the Govt has a system that is not focused on fees and avoiding getting involved in ensuring that people are treated fairly. Its either that the maid gets killed or the employer or the employer's family member get killed. The template has not changed as the system has not changed.

Excuse moi, despite whatever that is blamed on the system, so far that I know, this is first time maid got killed by supposedly (presumably this kerling family is not a recent trash transplant to Singapore) by locals.

All these years, what we know is only maids - pinoys, indos, kerlings, Burmese, etc murdering (premeditated some more) Singaporeans and getting just some minimal jail time, after which will get deported back to own country, FREE AS A BIRD!!!:eek:

Interesting case to compare treatment.....down the road....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

isnt that what WWE does also... they always have this gangup and bash pardee. its fun.... but dont try this at home, Yishun shopping center AMK Hub NexG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is no smoke without fire. shit skins especially those in the police and army are the most racist bastards and inhuman people I have met. This bastard and his whole family obviously bully the poor small sized maid and worked her to death and also used her as punching bag literally. inside sources said teh maid was otrtured and fed little. delibrate and inhuman to satisfy their inriority complexes and ego. Real bitches wife motehr and husband. run in the family and hubby destroys evidence delibrately. now all in deep shit. hope the myanmar embassy and consulate lodege a complain and diplomatic protests aginst these shit skins

Shit skins outside of the army and police force are already bad enough so one can only imagine what those fuckers are LINE from those respective places. Poor Burmese maid had to suffer under these types of shit skinned bastards

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a broken system does. The Govt is so scared of reaction from the countries where the maids come from and they find every excuse to downgrade the offence of murder to something much lighter. Thats why people like Shanmugam is treated like a joke.

As for ill-treating and killing the maid, I have no qualms if the whole family gets hanged for killing the maid.

Excuse moi, despite whatever that is blamed on the system, so far that I know, this is first time maid got killed by supposedly (presumably this kerling family is not a recent trash transplant to Singapore) by locals.

All these years, what we know is only maids - pinoys, indos, kerlings, Burmese, etc murdering (premeditated some more) Singaporeans and getting just some minimal jail time, after which will get deported back to own country, FREE AS A BIRD!!!:eek:

Interesting case to compare treatment.....down the road....