• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indian FT General Manager ask Sinkies for liver donor, why don't he go back to India?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't fucking understand these apuneh FTs that the PAP let in. This guy is a General Manager for Shell, I am sure that is a job that many sinkies want to do, but cannot get. He has been here 18 months and wife gave birth to a daughter. Got rare liver disease, so now, asking the people of singapore to donate a liver to his daughter. Says that sinkies make him feel at home. Sure or not? But the facts are stark. Sinkieland has a population of maybe 3.5 million shitizens. India has a population of 1.25 billion. 357 times more. Is it not logical to go and ask for a liver donor in India rather then in singapore?

[h=1]Father seeking liver donor for infant with rare disease[/h]

Zarouhi Singla was born with biliary atresia, a rare liver disease that can be deadly.PHOTO: COURTESY OF SANDEEP SINGLA

Published
Aug 11, 2016, 5:00 am SGT
Facebook212 Twitter Email

Tiffany Fumiko Tay

A father is making a desperate call for a liver donor for his eight-month-old daughter, who is fighting for her life at the National University Hospital's (NUH) paediatric intensive care unit.
Zarouhi Singla was born with biliary atresia, a rare liver disease that can be deadly, her father, Mr Sandeep Singla, told The Straits Times yesterday.
Mr Sandeep, 34, donated part of his liver to her in an operation on Friday, but the transplant failed and she is currently on life support.

ST_20160811_TFBABY11_2510810.jpg
Eight-month-old Zarouhi is fighting for her life at NUH. Her father, Mr Sandeep, donated part of his liver but the transplant failed. Her mother, Ms Wilson, is being assessed for suitability but the couple are looking for a standby donor in case she is not suitable. PHOTO: COURTESY OF SANDEEP SINGLA
Professor K. Prabhakaran, director of the paediatric organ transplant programme at NUH, said Zarouhi is very ill and unlikely to survive without a second transplant.
Biliary atresia is a rare progressive inflammatory disorder of the liver that affects one in every 15,000 infants, said Prof Prabhakaran. Its cause is not clear.

"At least 60 per cent of children with biliary atresia may develop liver failure that requires a liver transplant within the first two years of life," he said.
Mr Sandeep, a general manager for Shell, and his wife, Ms Neha Wilson, are Indian nationals who have been living in Singapore for about 18 months. Zarouhi, who was born in Singapore, has spent about five months in and out of hospital, said Mr Sandeep.
After the failed transplant attempt, he is worried that his only child does not have long to live.
While Ms Wilson is being assessed to see if she is a suitable donor, the couple are looking for a standby donor in the event that she is not eligible, said Mr Sandeep. "We wanted to reach out to the public because time is not on our side."
Mr Sandeep said he would cover the medical costs of the potential donor, who must be healthy and match Zarouhi's O positive blood type.
Thanking supporters and NUH staff, he said: "Even though we are foreigners here, Singapore has made us feel at home. This is a great country with great people."
Those who meet the criteria and wish to be considered as a donor can contact Mr Sandeep at

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Indian FT General Manager ask Sinkies for liver donor, why don't he go back to In

I don't understand the fuss, this can be purchased at NTUC anytime for his daughter

higado-de-cerdo.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FT General Manager ask Sinkies for liver donor, why don't he go back to In

Took Sinkie job, now want to take liver also?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

keling shit fuck off back to india la.

better chance of finding liver there as Neh country has a vibrant human organ market.

or maybe try harvesting fat prataman organ since he is dying soon.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These type bastards will bully Singaporeans workers work under him! Knnbccb!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

The forumers who replied this thread really no empathy, sympathy.

Well, you guys have good health and totally can't understand how worry a person who is unhealthy. Who need organ transplant eagerly just cus of poor health.

I understand everyone is selfish. So I will never beg for organ even I am going to die. Rather die than beg for these selfish people for their smelly organ. Phew.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

pundek might be pylling sinkies leg..what next, bunch of black monkeys queuing for kidneys, corneas, blood, what have not...perhaps kind PAP MPs might be able to donate?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Well, you guys have good health and totally can't understand how worry a person who is unhealthy. Who need organ transplant eagerly just cus of poor health.

I understand everyone is selfish. So I will never beg for organ even I am going to die. Rather die than beg for these selfish people for their smelly organ. Phew.

People here have total sympathy and empathy. The question being asked is why ask people from such a small populated country for liver when he can go and ask 1.25 billion of his own countryman for the liver? Aren't the chances many many times higher if he asked in India?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i am more than happy to help you in times of need, heres what i will get for u

aefd21_pigs-organ-soup-ter-huang-kiam-chye-at-jln-kukoh-hawker-centre-2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you guys care to notice shit skins love to ask non shit skins for favors and leech off them. Yet at the end of the day their alliances will only lie with their own fellow shit skins which interestingly enough they don't typically ask them for favors. I mean look at this shit skin he doesn't even want to ask for liver donations from his own fellow shit skins but from sinkies instead.

That's why when one becomes racially aware he will know about this and this type of mentality is different from Chinese mentality. Let's assume a shit skin donated something to a Chinese he will suddenly kowtow to that shit skin and love all shit skins from that day onwards but other races don't think like that. Shit skins will always try to leech off non shit skins but still treat their own fellow shit skins better than non shit skins.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If you guys care to notice shit skins love to ask non shit skins for favors and leech off them. Yet at the end of the day their alliances will only lie with their own fellow shit skins which interestingly enough they don't typically ask them for favors. I mean look at this shit skin he doesn't even want to ask for liver donations from his own fellow shit skins but from sinkies instead.

That's why when one becomes racially aware he will know about this and this type of mentality is different from Chinese mentality. Let's assume a shit skin donated something to a Chinese he will suddenly kowtow to that shit skin and love all shit skins from that day onwards but other races don't think like that. Shit skins will always try to leech off non shit skins but still treat their own fellow shit skins better than non shit skins.

I believe this to be true. How many of his fellow countrymen has he hired since he got his job? How many of then has he helped out. And then ask how many sinkies has he done the same for.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Mr Sandeep, 34, donated part of his liver to her in an operation on Friday, but the transplant failed and she is currently on life support

Maybe this girl is not his daughter, that is why the transplant failed. organ rejection? Maybe the wife play play with another man and he is a cuckold.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sis, that's why I said this planet needs to explode to billion pieces lor.
Wish someone to die is very bad but yet I also wish certain people to die. So best solution is everyone dies.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe this to be true. How many of his fellow countrymen has he hired since he got his job? How many of then has he helped out. And then ask how many sinkies has he done the same for.

When assessing job applicants, he rejected sinkies. Now, he is asking sinkies for help.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sis, that's why I said this planet needs to explode to billion pieces lor.
Wish someone to die is very bad but yet I also wish certain people to die. So best solution is everyone dies.

Maybe u die first then we follow

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If Ah Nehs would help poor Ah Nehs in need, Ah Nehs today wouldn't still be shitting in the open fields and getting gang-raped.

Ah Nehs can build beautiful temples and palaces for deities and rajas, but they can't built clean streets, wide boulevards and decent housing for the commoners because Ah Nehs are inherently selfish and corrupted.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If Ah Nehs would help poor Ah Nehs in need, Ah Nehs today wouldn't still be shitting in the open fields and getting gang-raped.

Ah Nehs can build beautiful temples and palaces for deities and rajas, but they can't built clean streets, wide boulevards and decent housing for the commoners because Ah Nehs are inherently selfish and corrupted.

Wah, don't say until like that lah. He is a precious and treasured FT imported by your PAP. they even had to get rid if sinkie to give him his job.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl is dying, the father donated his own and it was rejected. They are desperate to save their daughter. I would suggest to cut them some slack.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo screw bola wah nang wu gwan kang kwei ho ah neh tio boh

The girl is dying, the father donated his own and it was rejected. They are desperate to save their daughter. I would suggest to cut them some slack.