• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Joseph Schooling beat Michael Phelps in 100m butterfly

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Schooling is as Singaporean. Father is a grago, born, bred here. Our cabinet minister and chairman of PAP Khaw is not even born here and his family comes from Penang.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling 加油。

我为新加坡骄傲。重要点不在那里出生, 重要的是我爱新加坡。

新加坡是我的国家,所以我会珍惜的。

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk cock la.
You how many generations sinkie? If compare heritage maybe your pedigree not as pure as schooling.....he's 3rd generation sinkie....his ah gong was born here......your ah gong born here or in Tangshan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Schooling

Joseph Schooling is a third-generation Singaporean,[SUP][4][/SUP] and is of Eurasian ethnicity.[SUP][5][/SUP] He is the only child to May and Colin Schooling.[SUP][5][/SUP] May is a Chinese Malaysian and a Singapore permanent resident; while Colin, a businessman, was also born in Singapore and educated at Raffles Institution. Colin Schooling's grandfather was a British military officer who married a local Portuguese-Eurasian in Singapore. Amid discontent over foreign-born athletes competing for Singapore, Colin Schooling rejected online descriptions of his son as a foreigner.[SUP][4][/SUP] Schooling did his primary education at Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and left Singapore to complete his education in the US after his second year at ACS(I).

his mum is mudlander pr but it's actually from his dad's side that he establishes his sinkie roots. His grandfather is a pure ang moh while his grandma is portugese eurasian. Based on old time eurasians in sg majority of them have more asian heritage compared to european so i would assume his grandma is more asian than portugese so his father already has possibly more asian inside him.

His mum is pure Chinese Sinkie Pr so obviously not much roots in sg. Overall his life is pretty different from other sinkies.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock la.
You how many generations sinkie? If compare heritage maybe your pedigree not as pure as schooling.....he's 3rd generation sinkie....his ah gong was born here......your ah gong born here or in Tangshan?
Don action lah.
U married a Thai prostitute still make Noise.
Hum ji gao .sia suay lang.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk cock la.

rubbish,the only singaporeans i consider true are those whose grandmother or great grandfather sailed across the straits of nanyang on a coolie sampan boat and speak hokkien or teochew or maybe cantonese and knew tan kah kee and lim nee soon when they are still alive,those are the real singaporeans.also those that are sons of the soil,bumiputera or direct descendants of badang.the rest can jolly well fuck off.i dont care if u are son of a malaysian crack whore and a british sailor on a port of call at pulau tekong and forgot his return ticket

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His mum is pure Chinese Sinkie Pr so obviously not much roots in sg. Overall his life is pretty different from other sinkies.

He's a Singaporean Eurasian - no dispute about that and a member of the University of Texas Swim Club and trains with some of the top swimmers in the US.

I'm going to defend this guy because I believe he has real talent and potential. Too many posters on this site love to criticize and slag off our country - whether it's the Govt or FT policy or sporting achievement - hell yeah, even I'm responsible for it myself but let's back this kid to win tomorrow.
He has a real chance of beating (without doubt) the greatest swimmer of all time and if he does, it will be the greatest sporting achivement of ANY Singaporean.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a Singaporean Eurasian - no dispute about that and a member of the University of Texas Swim Club and trains with some of the top swimmers in the US.

I'm going to defend this guy because I believe he has real talent and potential. Too many posters on this site love to criticize and slag off our country - whether it's the Govt or FT policy or sporting achievement - hell yeah, even I'm responsible for it myself but let's back this kid to win tomorrow.
He has a real chance of beating (without doubt) the greatest swimmer of all time and if he does, it will be the greatest sporting achivement of ANY Singaporean.

I will be v happy for the Kid but not for Sinkiepore, i hve given up being patriotic to the Familee who owns tis Island.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yup he's a sinkie eurasian obviously who ever disputed that?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Schooling

Joseph Schooling is a third-generation Singaporean,[SUP][4][/SUP] and is of Eurasian ethnicity.[SUP][5][/SUP] He is the only child to May and Colin Schooling.[SUP][5][/SUP] May is a Chinese Malaysian and a Singapore permanent resident; while Colin, a businessman, was also born in Singapore and educated at Raffles Institution. Colin Schooling's grandfather was a British military officer who married a local Portuguese-Eurasian in Singapore. Amid discontent over foreign-born athletes competing for Singapore, Colin Schooling rejected online descriptions of his son as a foreigner.[SUP][4][/SUP] Schooling did his primary education at Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and left Singapore to complete his education in the US after his second year at ACS(I).

his mum is mudlander pr but it's actually from his dad's side that he establishes his sinkie roots. His grandfather is a pure ang moh while his grandma is portugese eurasian. Based on old time eurasians in sg majority of them have more asian heritage compared to european so i would assume his grandma is more asian than portugese so his father already has possibly more asian inside him.

To set record straight it's his great grandfather that was the British officer. Hisbgrandfather, father and him were all born and bred here.
If you dun consider him as sinkie then half of the current population also dun qualify.
He might not be your average hdb heartlander but that doesn't make him any less sinkie. Hdb heartlands now also colonized by fake sinkies.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
To set record straight it's his great grandfather that was the British officer. Hisbgrandfather, father and him were all born and bred here.
If you dun consider him as sinkie then half of the current population also dun qualify.
He might not be your average hdb heartlander but that doesn't make him any less sinkie. Hdb heartlands now also colonized by fake sinkies.

Shut your crap.
Hum ji gao

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL nigger narong been married 3x the latest is the thai one. I wonder what nationalities his earlier wives were.

Set record straight again. It's married and divorced 3x.....
Going on my 4th marriage with thai lady if my dreams.
Only ignorant myopic dumbfucks think all thai ladies are FLs....

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed, as long is local born, skin colour doesn't matter, better than those imported...

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
True Singaporeans are baba. All these talks about true Singaporeans are really nonsense.

我同意。新加坡是移民建成的。没有华人,有今天的新加坡吗?

一个 True Singaporean 是一个爱国者。不是像那些狗也不如的懒猪,没家教, 没洗口的烂货。