• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat long queues for food vending machine at sengkang

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13886442_1340456002651039_5198516285789375128_n.jpg

Visited the VendCafe @ Sengkang West and surprised to find long queues for the bento food. Also met Joycelyn, the Founder and CEO of JR Group, who shared with me that the response from residents has been overwhelming and the vending machines have to be replenished almost every 2 hours! I have also shared some feedback received from residents with the Team and they will be monitoring the situation and striving to make the experience better for all.

13921211_1340455905984382_5040913290191608489_n.jpg

13920660_1340455909317715_902331627574129641_n.jpg

13891823_1340456035984369_9013968082963483617_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pictures of the one who ball lick their way in RC and grassroots so they can open such business with the support of MPs and the mainstream media.

Being a lowlife PAP ball licker has its advantage.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need to visit hawker centres anymore. Just come down and use vending machines.

Rent in hawker centres will go down?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see this everywhere when i travelled to europe, mainly sell deep-fried stuff, canned and bottled drinks. Havent been to one in SG, but hope that it carries healthier range..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food retail and vending requires good planning. Not sure if its good idea to have them on the ground floor of residential blocks. People discard food and containers indiscriminately and if the volumes are high, the trash bins must be emptied regularly. MacDonald's have been threatened by mall owners and residents before as the disposal range for their food refuse is quite a distance. Failure will bring the rats in. Then there is also unsavoury characters congregating for food and watching residents come and go and security becomes an issue for the vulnerable including young ladies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singapore hawker food is the best in the world, I have travelled everywhere and I can safely say that. Its cooked fresh, and use fresh ingredients, and is delicious and quickly served with great variety. (Provided its not a fucking FT cooking it). And its the most inexpensive food you can find in the country. Tourists come to singapore for the food. Yet, all these stupid shits will line up for food coming out of a vending machine that has been cooked god knows how many hours ago out of a central kitchen somewhere in singapore by some 3rd world cheap FT labour. I suddenly can understand why 70% can vote for the PAP. They are really fucking retarded.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is something new and after the novelty wears off.. Nobody is going to give a shit on the vending machine.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
queueing up to buy food from a vending machine,truly is world first in SG......what a bunch of daft and stupid peasants.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder anything can be a economic success in singapore,with a population of 3.5 million daft and stupid sinkies,u will never run out of customers......doesnt matter if its koi bubble tea,or toast box or break talk or ya kun or nanyang old town coffee or starbucks or endless nasi lemak and chicken rice stores......

sinkies have the tastebuds and appetites of children,anything that spells cheap,fast and convinent,simplistic,deep fried or full of sugar and highly processed with simple cooking methods or culinary skills.when i went to east coast park.i notice many of the bars and restaurants were half empty,with only a handful of ang mohs and fts like shitskins nursing alcoholic drinks.....guess which was the only place that was crowded......starbucks full of fucking sinkies.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
concept is not new. as usual sg is a copycat and follower. it was launched at cal state fullerton quite some time ago. in sf, it's now a popular way to buy food from automated vendors. eatsa has long lines too. eatsa opened a joint in sf in 2015. the food is so-so. most are there for the novelty/newness factor. they have to introduce new items on the menu and keep rotating offerings to keep customers interested.

image.jpg

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore hawker food is the best in the world, I have travelled everywhere and I can safely say that. Its cooked fresh, and use fresh ingredients, and is delicious and quickly served with great variety. (Provided its not a fucking FT cooking it). And its the most inexpensive food you can find in the country. Tourists come to singapore for the food.

To each his own.

When I was living in Sinkieland, my wife and I only ate at so-called "hawker centres" very infrequently: about once every six to seven weeks.

Sinkie hawker food is a good reflection of what Sinkie natural aristocrats stand for: lots of flavoring (read: monosodium glutamate, salty, greasy) that are detrimental to health.

Since my arrival here, I've been able to grow herbs in my garden; herbs that can't grow at all in hot, tropical Sinkieland. I can cook my favorite dishes and no, I've never missed char kway teow, mee siam, mee rebus, lontong, kueh tutu, etc...