• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie MILF Lowered Expectations Also No Takers

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like she's a admin clerk in oil and Gas company. What kind of mid life crisis she's suffering from.

I really pity her husband. One may be highly educated but she her emotion is like a wild roller coaster.

Maybe wild in her urges too or unconscious like most of the 70%...that believe in people, who entice them to f$%$% without thinking...(like using the pedestrian crossing, without looking & got hit by a vehicle)....an example to believing in the PAP...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like she's a admin clerk in oil and Gas company. What kind of mid life crisis she's suffering from.

I really pity her husband. One may be highly educated but she her emotion is like a wild roller coaster.

Exactly.. Initially the mangina husband worship a pussy and marry one. After 2 kids and years had passed, she turn into a useless shit and a liability,plus an emotional tampon to the husband.. That is the karma of being a pussy worshipper mangina.

MGTOW is the best!!!!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly.. Initially the mangina husband worship a pussy and marry one. After 2 kids and years had passed, she turn into a useless shit and a liability,plus an emotional tampon to the husband.. That is the karma of being a pussy worshipper mangina.

MGTOW is the best!!!!

She should whore herself out. I heard MILF can command $50 per shot. 3 shots for day can make $150, 5 days X 150 X 4 = $3K. Not bad. Only need to spend about 1-2 hours. If she is hardworking enough, double the shots, can go up to $6K. Plus its tax free:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should whore herself out. I heard MILF can command $50 per shot. 3 shots for day can make $150, 5 days X 150 X 4 = $3K. Not bad. Only need to spend about 1-2 hours. If she is hardworking enough, double the shots, can go up to $6K. Plus its tax free:smile:

If provide lick arse go as high as $80 per session.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MGTOW is the best!!!!

sinkies guys are unable to provide emotional support to women and are poor conversationalists and make bad spouses,not to mention they are losers,as u can see from the extremely high percentage of foreveralone sinkie guys age 21 to 39,nearly 40 percent of sinkie men are single and probably virgins whose only sexual experience consist of their right hand and a specialty made in japan onahole or possibly a $50 hooker in geylang.

i reccomend all sinkie women to find foreign spouses with higher eq with better communications ability,added bonus points if they are sugar daddies or rich without having to depend on a useless sinkie male slave for a ironrice bowl and 3 meals at hawker center.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies guys are unable to provide emotional support to women and are poor conversationalists and make bad spouses,not to mention they are losers,as u can see from the extremely high percentage of foreveralone sinkie guys age 21 to 39,nearly 40 percent of sinkie men are single and probably virgins whose only sexual experience consist of their right hand and a specialty made in japan onahole or possibly a $50 hooker in geylang.

i reccomend all sinkie women to find foreign spouses with higher eq with better communications ability,added bonus points if they are sugar daddies or rich without having to depend on a useless sinkie male slave for a ironrice bowl and 3 meals at hawker center.

First of all, there is no rule that a guy has to provide any emotional support to any bitch pussy. Why the guy need to provide emotional support??? Is that you rule or god's rule?

The bitch feel crazy, that is her fucking problem and not the guy's problem. Please stay away from guys if that bitch is crazy.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unsure if I can do well in Financial Advisor or Property agent as I do mind doing roadshow or getting customer in the streets and unsure if I can attain the sale target.

how about doing a roadshow along Geylang Lor 10

sure got many customers but whether they want to up you

is another ?