• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious US NAVY Sent Ships to Explore ALIEN MEGASTRUCTURE in Atlantic Ocean

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;6YRaswpm4_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRaswpm4_4[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wonder if this sort of things , sinkie losers will be able to digest it

you cannot go and lick alien balls to get favours, like what you did to your PAP masters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
have a mega erection this morning when thinking about flat earth.

There are so many off world happenings . nibiru, sauces in the sky and now this structure in the middle of the ocean.

I think the planet Earth is seriously going on some changes. Are you concerned about this?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are so many off world happenings . nibiru, sauces in the sky and now this structure in the middle of the ocean.

I think the planet Earth is seriously going on some changes. Are you concerned about this?

expecting a flip of the magnetic poles anytime plus an overdue super volcano eruption at yellowstone.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you build an underground shelter to hide in case nibiru toast earth?

no need. many will die both quick and slow deaths if yellowstone erupts. better to die quick than hide in a bunker with little clean air and oxygen to breathe. the whole sky will be filled with hot volcanic ash, long winters will set in, plants will die, and vegans will die first. :p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then can you explain clearly how and why it is fake. Don't make extraordinary claim without any extraordinary backups, it is very sinkie.

If you can't see that that is fake, you really retarded and have a mentality of a 2 year old!

There are many better CG videos done on youtube and your example is so fake that one can see it a mile away! No wonder you thought that google nose was real. LOL!...

Floating City DEBUNK
[video=youtube;Xmrn2IuSW-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmrn2IuSW-Q[/video]

UFO Haiti, the Epic
[video=youtube;lLRbTtd8IKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLRbTtd8IKM[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then can you explain clearly how and why it is fake. Don't make extraordinary claim without any extraordinary backups, it is very sinkie.

One more example of how fake yours are.

UFO Over India DEBUNK
[video=youtube;uuhkVTJ6A_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhkVTJ6A_c[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One more example of how fake yours are.

UFO Over India DEBUNK
[video=youtube;uuhkVTJ6A_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhkVTJ6A_c[/video]

Lowlife.. i am asking you to show proof that the PARTICULAR video i posted is fake but you show some unrelated shit.

so i have to explain clearly what i mean again. If you are so bend on CGI, then pls prove that the particular video i posted is using CGI..pls do that.

you are only revealing that you are a bigger sinkie shit loser who try to show how big a dumbfuck shit you are.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lowlife.. i am asking you to show proof that the PARTICULAR video i posted is fake but you show some unrelated shit.

so i have to explain clearly what i mean again. If you are so bend on CGI, then pls prove that the particular video i posted is using CGI..pls do that.

you are only revealing that you are a bigger sinkie shit loser who try to show how big a dumbfuck shit you are.

Hey, you fucking retarded, your video is so poorly done you can see the fake miles away! Fucking retard like you don't even know what is fake even if I point it to you how they fake it! That is how fucking retarded you are!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, you fucking retarded, your video is so poorly done you can see the fake miles away! Fucking retard like you don't even know what is fake even if I point it to you how they fake it! That is how fucking retarded you are!

That is not my video. i just posting other people's video here. If you cannot prove that this particular video is fake, then just fucking admit it. no need to go around the whole bush showing other video on the points you are making. You are just making a fool of yourself. well, that is how sinkie behaves.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not my video. i just posting other people's video here. If you cannot prove that this particular video is fake, then just fucking admit it. no need to go around the whole bush showing other video on the points you are making. You are just making a fool of yourself. well, that is how sinkie behaves.

You are such a fucking retards that even 2 year old is way smarter than you! LOL!...

Uncle Devil here just showed you how these similar videos were faked so that you can identify these fake videos after knowing how these videos were faked! But fucking retards like you lacking in brains just can't learn to identify fakes and crying like a bitch wanting your mommy to spoon feed you. Fucking retards like you are so easy to trick! LOL!...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, your condition has visibly worsened over the years. Please go out for a nice meal and a romantic date

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at how Ang Moh describe the video as fake:

Ever seen "Battleship"? Looks a lot like the alien ship they built for the water scenes were Rihanna and 2 other actors approached the UFO by Naval speed boat. Not doubting Alien life, just saying its eerily similar

He claimed that it is very much similar to a scene in the movie Battleship and could be a HOAX(emphasis the word COULD BE ).. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out a reasonable comment on why this is a hoax. It sounds logical and reasonable but still, there can be a better proof for this video to be regard as a hoax.

if you can say something along this line, at least an intelligent person will give you some respect and not showing a bunch of video just to justified your sinkie egoistic points that you are making.

That is why i prefer to hang out with REAL first world human beings and not stupid sinkie shits. Stupid sinkie shits are to be bashed and not to hold any decent conversation with.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at how Ang Moh describe the video as fake:

Ever seen "Battleship"? Looks a lot like the alien ship they built for the water scenes were Rihanna and 2 other actors approached the UFO by Naval speed boat. Not doubting Alien life, just saying its eerily similar

He claimed that it is very much similar to a scene in the movie Battleship and could be a HOAX(emphasis the word COULD BE ).. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out a reasonable comment on why this is a hoax. It sounds logical and reasonable but still, there can be a better proof for this video to be regard as a hoax.

if you can say something along this line, at least an intelligent person will give you some respect and not showing a bunch of video just to justified your sinkie egoistic points that you are making.

That is why i prefer to hang out with REAL first world human beings and not stupid sinkie shits. Stupid sinkie shits are to be bashed and not to hold any decent conversation with.

LOL!... You fucking retard need someone to tell you it is fake??? LOL!!!

Uncle Devil no need anybody to tell me and I know instantly that it is fake because Uncle Devil here knew exactly how these fake videos were made and I can clearly see it the moment I saw the video. Looks like retarded fools like you don't have brain to figure it out yourself and rely on others. That is why idiots like you are easy to fool. LOL!...