• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Siao ah . Shooting is also considered a Olympic sport

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a mental game.

920x1240.jpg

Pregnant also can take part. I want to complain why play chess not in olympic.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebai to you farking retard. You think you can do better than them then go join Olympics ok. If not shut up better. Your gongchibai Ness is showing.

You better use your cheebye to think over is this a sports.
When did I say I can do better than them ?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tui lei lou mou. Never use brain to figure out .just be cos committee say is olympic sport and you believe. Must be 1 of the 70% dumb fuck

Fuck your mother cheebye. You must be one of the poorfucks who everyday go atm to check if pap got give you gst credits. Fuck you la

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your mother cheebye. You must be one of the poorfucks who everyday go atm to check if pap got give you gst credits. Fuck you la

I know liao you confuse par chew cheng with shooting. PCC is a private sport that require energy and you do everyday.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know liao you confuse par chew cheng with shooting. PCC is a private sport that require energy and you do everyday.

Unlike a fucking loser like you who doesn't have a career or family life to speak of, I don't need to rely on pcc or call chicken. By the way have you used up your gst credits already fucking pauper.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike a fucking loser like you who doesn't have a career or family life to speak of, I don't need to rely on pcc or call chicken. By the way have you used up your gst credits already fucking pauper.

At least I don't have to work like a fucking slave like you. Go and bend down to your master.
I enjoy being a winning sinkie loser.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least I don't have to work like a fucking slave like you. Go and bend down to your master.
I enjoy being a winning sinkie loser.

Yeah sure. No need to work . Same like the beggars in the market. Everyday wait for pap handouts. Sibei pathetic your life.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah sure. No need to work . Same like the beggars in the market. Everyday wait for pap handouts. Sibei pathetic your life.

It is becos of this conventional thinking that everyone must have career and get married and setup family mindset that causes so many pathetic low life sinkie loser in sinkieland currently.
Now you might have a good career i don't know. Don't think your career will always be there for you.
When your career is gone you will wish for not setting up a family . I can guarantee this.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I want to complain why play chess not in olympic.

May I take this chance to enlighten the good folks here.

For air weapons shooting, especially using these .177 caliber weapons, it is all about precision shooting.

The muscle groups involved in stability of the shooters' bodies included the core muscles, back and arm. For the uninitiated, it is the fine motor skills that makes or breaks a good shooter here.

The trigger for these weapons are extremely light and sensitive, hence our usual trigger pull would tilt the barrel either left or right, and the breathing affecting the crest and trough of the shot.

These athletes have to clear their thoughts at every shot, treating it as their first shot. Coupled with muscle fatigue that builds up intensely over a 40/50 shot period, it is gruelling.

Try it, it's fun.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I take this chance to enlighten the good folks here.

For air weapons shooting, especially using these .177 caliber weapons, it is all about precision shooting.

The muscle groups involved in stability of the shooters' bodies included the core muscles, back and arm. For the uninitiated, it is the fine motor skills that makes or breaks a good shooter here.

The trigger for these weapons are extremely light and sensitive, hence our usual trigger pull would tilt the barrel either left or right, and the breathing affecting the crest and trough of the shot.

These athletes have to clear their thoughts at every shot, treating it as their first shot. Coupled with muscle fatigue that builds up intensely over a 40/50 shot period, it is gruelling.

Try it, it's fun.

I did find out about what's required to be a good shooter . Of course certain body and cardiovascular stuff are involved. But imo that does not qualify to be a Olympic sports at all when even a pregnant size auntie can shoot. I'm not surprise even someone with hole in the heart can be a champion if being trained properly with some natural shooting talent.

To qualify as a real sports event a run down is definitely necessary lor.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not a fair sport. I expect the americans do dominate shooting, thanks to their 2nd Amendment. If you can shoot with an AR-15, you can shoot with those silly fake air guns that they use at the olympics.