• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Grace Fu, you useless cunt, you should read this. Our Olympic rower has to use saving

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grace Fu, you useless cunt, you should read this. Our Olympic rower has to use sa

Maybe to Standby Cheque Book or to recruit stars?

rsz_1screen_shot_2016-08-11_at_104221_pm.png

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Grace Fu, you useless cunt, you should read this. Our Olympic rower has to use sa

Lee Jia Wei ? Well not surprised are we ? Government for some reason giving away residency and PR like candy. Can a country hold together without loyal citizens ? We are creating a huge problem.

Ronald Susilo dated her for awhile. Wonder if his banana tasted her abalone.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP only know how to kiss foreign talents ass. I sometimes wonder if they all have a foreign mistress from China.

Grace Fu, she is a useless hag with no local pride.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Being branded as a useless CUNT, how worse can she be? Even her CUNT is useless. Hahaha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Being branded as a useless CUNT, how worse can she be? Even her CUNT is useless. Hahaha

She cannot get a bangla to fuck her cunt for 50 cents in Geylang. So, what use is it then?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if she will claim her role in making possible the broadcast of the Olympics as the "hidden hand" now that Schooling won the first ever gold medal - she would have been savaged if they had not screened it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if she will claim her role in making possible the broadcast of the Olympics as the "hidden hand" now that Schooling won the first ever gold medal - she would have been savaged if they had not screened it.

The telecasts were probably made available for free because the PAP expected some medals.
What is the point of buying all those foreign talents & not be able to show them them to singkies how great the PAPies are.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ronald Susilo dated her for awhile. Wonder if his banana tasted her abalone.

if you know how to taste a PRC cunt well, PRC cunt is the best. They are very hot on bed, gentle off bed. Give you lots of soup in between days as to help you build up stamina.

They know the important of making enough money. So if you tell them to be a good girl and stay home to tend to the house, they will do a very good job.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

someone already mentioned back in 2014 that he got deferment from ns thus preferential treatment by gov due to family connections thus gov could claim credit. :wink:

Actually it is only this guy with the issue. Or I having issue with him. Heard about his antics and that of his family. The only reason the press dare not write the truth is that his uncle once removed is the chief propaganda and media chief of the Government. SPH is dead sacred of him.

How you think he got deferment. Every time got some silly excuse. Wrong trunks, bad start, ???

We all appreciate good sportsman and sportswoman of this country but not the haughty and spoilt ones.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you know how to taste a PRC cunt well, PRC cunt is the best. They are very hot on bed, gentle off bed. Give you lots of soup in between days as to help you build up stamina.

They know the important of making enough money. So if you tell them to be a good girl and stay home to tend to the house, they will do a very good job.

The woman only use a man to their advantage and survival. you think they love you so much???? Female nature.

Bitches use you for money , shelter and food plus an emotional tampon.

Go MGTOW!!! DO not be used by female bitches.

jw5

Loyal

The telecasts were probably made available for free because the PAP expected some medals.
What is the point of buying all those foreign talents & not be able to show them them to singkies how great the PAPies are.

Show before elections bestest. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 million dollar bonus for olympic gold medal,no wonder choose to represent us lah.even russia gold medalist only get 100k.true blue sinkie my ass.......no wonder the mother fought so hard to let the son represent sinkapore despite ns obligations......the monetary award is clear as bright as day.which u rather choose 25k or 1 million?USA gets hundreds of medals every year u think they give a shit about another medal?

sonofabitch if i become a multi multi billionaire in future and set up my own country called new singapore,and promise to give every olympic winner 10 million dollars plus a lifetime pension of 500k a year,every sonofabitch from africa to afganistan to khazakstan to mauritus island will be begging me to let them represent us.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

australian and american olympic medalists living on minimum wage jobs,most people think olympic champions become rich and famous but few rarely do.....unless u are 22 times gold medal winner like michael phelps or world fastest man usian bolt.

AUSTRALIA spent $38 million on swimming in the lead-up to Alicia Coutts winning her Olympic relay gold medal in London but our most successful competitor at the Games will soon be back cleaning out cat litter trays.
Despite the massive amounts of Federal Government funds spent on the sport and a salary close to $500,000 a year for Australian Olympic Committee chief John Coates, most of the Australian swim team survive on less than the minimum wage.
For two years, Brisbane-born Coutts has worked part-time at the RSPCA shelter in the Canberra suburb of Weston to finance her gruelling training schedule.
The 24-year-old will leave London next week with one gold, one bronze and three silver more medals than most countries have collected and despite earning close to $100,000 in medal bonuses from London, she will return to her part-time job with an eye to the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Even though Swimming Australia collected $5.9 million in corporate sponsorships and $8 million in Australian Sports Commission grants last year, Sydney Olympic gold medallist Daniel Kowalski says most of the Australian team faced stormy waters on their way to the London Aquatic Centre.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
"Of the 47 Australian swimmers in London, 36 made less than the minimum wage," said Kowalski, the boss of the swimmers union.
"Most have to survive on less than $20,000 a year."
Kowalski was involved in a bitter dispute with Swimming Australia in the lead-up to London after officials decided to pay the 47 swimmers $10,000 each out of the organisation's $5.9 million sponsorship money and offer bonuses of up to $15,000 extra for world-beating performances.

"The swimmers did not need the cash incentives,'' Kowalski said.

"The chance at swimming in the Olympics was the incentive but we wanted a fairer share of the sponsorship and television money so that the swimmers could support themselves in the lead up to London. Now they have to meet those living expenses and achieve their goal to be the No.1 swimming team in the world at the 2016 Olympics.''

Kowalski said a survey of the Australian swim team showed 42 per cent were studying, 24 per cent were working and 30 per cent were doing both. A third of them were training 30-35 hours a week and the rest at least 20-25 hours.

Kowalski said he believed the reason women tended to dominate the swimming medals for Australia was that many promising male athletes were being lured away to other sports such as football and cricket where the earnings potential was far greater.
Samantha Riley, who won Olympic silver and bronze in Barcelona and Atlanta, said swimming had always been a sport that taxed competitors and their families heavily from a young age with early morning starts.
"I was lucky when I was swimming that I had good sponsors," she said.
"But it's not a sport you would ever go into thinking you will make a lot of money."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 million may not seem like alot,but if schooling is anywhere as good as phelps he should easily win another 10 or 20 medals......its like a repeatable cash cow....i bet even michael phelps wish he was singaporean.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 million dollar bonus for olympic gold medal,no wonder choose to represent us lah.even russia gold medalist only get 100k.true blue sinkie my ass.......no wonder the mother fought so hard to let the son represent sinkapore despite ns obligations......the monetary award is clear as bright as day.which u rather choose 25k or 1 million?USA gets hundreds of medals every year u think they give a shit about another medal?

sonofabitch if i become a multi multi billionaire in future and set up my own country called new singapore,and promise to give every olympic winner 10 million dollars plus a lifetime pension of 500k a year,every sonofabitch from africa to afganistan to

First people attacked him for not being sinkie enough.
Then they say he SIAM NS and mother not sinkie.
They they said he lucky got rich parents sponsor and finance his dream.
Now nothing else to say they're calling him mercenary.
Hehe there are easier ways to make a million bucks. He could have tried all his life and not get it.
Want examples of mercenaries look no further than Sg ping pong Prc B team.
Come on guys a true blue sinkie became an Olympic champion in spite of vile pappies....can we just celebrate?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 million may not seem like alot,but if schooling is anywhere as good as phelps he should easily win another 10 or 20 medals......its like a repeatable cash cow....i bet even michael phelps wish he was singaporean.
You're a dumbfuck who dunno shit.
Only one individual gold medal counted. So even if phelps was sinkie the most he could bank is a million for 1 gold medal per Olympic game as the rest after that doesn't count. (Except for the relay golds which he need to share with his team mates).

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're a dumbfuck who dunno shit.
Only one individual gold medal counted. So even if phelps was sinkie the most he could bank is a million for 1 gold medal per Olympic game as the rest after that doesn't count. (Except for the relay golds which he need to share with his team mates).

im not aware of the details but what kind of stupid rule is that lol?even sponsorships deals pay the atheletes more the more medals they win in a single games.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First people attacked him for not being sinkie enough.
Then they say he SIAM NS and mother not sinkie.
They they said he lucky got rich parents sponsor and finance his dream.
Now nothing else to say they're calling him mercenary.
Hehe there are easier ways to make a million bucks. He could have tried all his life and not get it.
Want examples of mercenaries look no further than Sg ping pong Prc B team.
Come on guys a true blue sinkie became an Olympic champion in spite of vile pappies....can we just celebrate?

im a man of principles i stand behind my points.and what if those points said about him are true?are u going to ignore them just so u can masturbate to ur own fantasies?there are easier ways to make a million bucks but why not kill two birds with one stone while ur at it?not that it makes a difference.it doesnt matter what flag ur carrying,at the end of the day u are the gold medalist champion,he achieved his dream of winning the olympics.all these fts love to claim they are singaporean at heart but truth of the matter is its all about the money.money buys their loyalty for about 15 minutes.how can u be singaporean when u speak a alien language,u dont mingle with sinkies preferring to be with ur own kind and most of all u choose to call another country home?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

If this sailor gets a medal, PAP totally no face. Be a minister until like that is a total failure.